Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 172 Replies | Last Page

Hellogoodbye: have you ever heard of a detect 5 progressive pregnancy test? It doesn't just tell you if you are pregnant or not but tells you how much hcg you have in your urine sample. It might give you some peace of mind to know where your hcg levels are instead of trying to guess how dark lines are etc. you can buy them on this site but I'm sure you can also google it and find somewhere near you that sells them! I hope this helps x x x

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Still no sign of AF. But keep getting BFNs. Thinking I should just start temping and track that way and count myself out. I can't believe I would be this late and still getting BFNs. Ugh! Frustration level is so high...

User Image

11 years ago

My update:
Yesterday 13 dpo, BFN
most of symptoms are still here...

gggrrrrr.... now I have to beg for my days off, DH also, and again that sterile clinic, anticipation, disappointment.. (IUI)
ugh.. sometimes I think I have a better chance caching a unicorn... and the worse part is I have no idea why.. we are both healthy and young..

maybebaby, thanks for the info, never heard of such a test...

hellogoodbye I can imagine what you're going through

11 years ago

BFN this morning at 13DPO. I'm going to chalk it up to maybe chemical or maybe just reading too far into the antibody strip. I've got two more tests so that gives me 14DPO and 15DPO unless I decide to skip a day. I can never seem to do it because I think, well what if today's the day I know? Just tired of this already. :/

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

I'm so sorry hellogoodbye. I've been praying that you get a clear bfp. If its not this month though you can come and join us on the December testers forum xxx that's probably not much of a consolation but we are there for you anyway. I'll pray for you tonight let us know how you get on in the morning. Baby dust xxxx

User Image

Thank you so much maybebaby. That choked me up a bit because honestly that's all I've been doing as well. This past year's loss was so terrible and maybe He's just thinking I'm not ready yet since I'm still having crying spells over my little one that didn't make it.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

Looks like I will be joining y'all in the December forum... AF showed her mean ugly face this morning.

User Image

11 years ago

hellogoodbye: I know EXACTLY what you mean! i lost my baby this year too at 20 weeks and every month i get abfn instead of a bfp i keep telling myself that its part of His plan that i have to wait because he has one very special baby lined up for me! but its so hard to get on with your life when all you have is that empty feeling inside you and you are just hoping and praying for another chance and a baby so you can fill the emptiness with love. and hey if you want to know about crying episodes read one of my posts on december testers forum i think its on the second page! should give you a laugh if nothing elsexxxxxxx

User Image

Ljts momma: im so sorry! but welcome to the decembers testers forum you are not alone. we are all there waiting for you xxx

User Image

Hello Ladies,
i want to say how sorry I am that you are going through this. i lost my twin boys at 23 weeks this april. I keep their ashes in front of my bed to see them every day.At night , light a candle for them so that they wont be in the dark. It breaks my heart to read your cycle results. I'm praying for you!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo