Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 172 Replies | Last Page

i'm currently trying for baby number 3.. i have to beautiful girls already and even though it would be nice for a boy i'd be just as happy with another girl..
im currently about 8-9 days past ovulation.. with symptoms of nausea,sore breasts dizzyness increasing by the day and starting yesterday i got heartburn and i'm pretty moody,i would usually get these just a few days before a period is due so the fact they started 2dpo is making me think i could be?i'm hoping so much this is it.
i did a pregnancy test which was obviously a negative as its so early,its slightly dashed my hopes :(
It took me a year to conceive my 2nd daughter but i had been on the depo shot for over a year to,this time after i gave birth we only used condoms so fingers crossed it wont take as long.
I've been using opk tests and we did the deed the day before a positive and one whilst it was a positive test.
Fingers crossed,so nice to read everyone elses storys

11 years ago

Hi :)

I'm 4 dpo after my first IUI...

been feeling pokes on the left side (where O occurred) at 2doi and 3 dpo.. today nothing
time is passing by so slowly..

good luck to all of you going throught the same thing

11 years ago

Mrsrev is this your first cycle after your miscarriage? If so then your ovulation is probably a little delayed because the hormones are still settling down. I had a six week miscarriage after my first daughter and the first cycle after miscarriage we conceived dd 2 I was using opks and never got a positive but ran out of them at cd 15 so I thought I was out that mont we bd on cd 14 15 & 16 and I still got my bfp the scan showed that the baby was about three days less then my dates which meant I must have ovulated on cd18 when normally I o on cd 15 so I was delayed ovulating aswell. Anyway sorry for rambling but hope this helps and if anything you are super fertile after a miscarriage so this could well be your month xxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Abi: we seem to have alot in common I also have two daughters and trying for a third and am currently 8 dpo! How old are your girls? Mine are nearly 4 and 2. I will be testing on Thursday when are you going to test?

User Image

Welcome angelica! Do you still have to wait 14 days after an iui to test? Sorry if that's a stupid question! Is this your first iui? The waiting is so hard but at least us all talking about it gives us something to do. Sticky beans to us all x x x x

User Image

We really do have a lot in common,my eldest is 4 and my youngest is 15 months,I to am going to try testing again on Thursday,have you many signs?x

11 years ago

It's not a stupid question :)That's right IUI happened on the day of the ovulation, so I have to wait 14 days... 11 from today
Yup, that is my first IUI

I've been TTC for 2y now.. Everything is more than ok with me and my DH... We are both 29.. My tubes are a bit skinny, but that also should not be a problem..
So frustrated!

Hope we'll see a lot of happy announcements very soon

11 years ago

Yes first month after miscarriage and my Bhcg levels were back to normal 4 days after I started bleeding. So opk kind of fits with that. That's really encouraging to hear you got pregnant straight after miscarriage. I never really get any symptoms until 7dpo so 2 days til then :)

11 years ago

abi: Wow what a coincidence! im actually beginning to think that im out this month because the cramps have got really bad since this morning that i feel like im going to start af any minute! also had a temp dip this morning. my luteal pahse is usually 13 days but maybe im still al over the place from the birth? although my luteal phase was normal last month? i dont know hopefully af will just stay away and i can test on thursday! will let you know if i break down and test earlier but im using all my willpower to hold off til thursday fingers crossed xxxx

User Image

angelica im praying that this is your month. let us know if you get any symptoms or anything. are you charting? xxxx

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo