Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 172 Replies | Last Page

Oh my gosh, LJTsMomma, those symptoms are great not to mention how late in your cycle you are! Have you thought about getting a blood test? I don't know what it is with this hormone but sometimes it just doesn't want to show in the urine for some ladies.
Well I took a test this evening after a few hour hold and got my notorious faint line!
User ImageI know it's nothing spectacular but it means I'm still in the game! Also, I wonder if my pee was just diluted this morning. Hmmmm. Either way it's back. This was an Answer test because someone told me they're made by First Response so they should be as accurate. (: The line is pink, faint but pink! I

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

i got yet another BFN this morning :(

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats hellogoodbye!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Hellogoodbye, these faint lines are probably driving you crazy. A nice dark, bold line would be nice! :o) I think any hint of a line is a positive, so celebrate! If you're unsure, call the doc and see if you can get in for a blood test.

LJTsmomma, hang in there. The guessing must be so frustrating. However, if you end up with AF soon, you can join us in the December testers forum. Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope we don't see you there. :o) Good luck!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Ljtsmoma thoses symptoms sound really positive :)
I've known some women not get a positive till like 2 weeks after there period has been missed,not sure why but it happens..
Hellogoodbye how are you feeling?positive i hope?

I actually had a really odd day,i took my daughter to the h/v and totally broke down,i have major anxiety about this pregnancy any time i think oh my symptoms are lessoning i go into panic mode and think im not pregnant anymore..
I love this sight so much but i also think its possibly bad for me as i read about to many bad experiances and chemical pregnancy's and think that's going to happen to me
I think im going to try stick to this particular chat and not read any of the forums till i've had a scan
xx

11 years ago

I took an Answer test and got NOTHING so I sat around moping until I thought well maybe I should test with First Response since they're a little better and sure enough I got that faint line...
User ImageI don't understand it. With my last pregnancy I got a BFN at 12DPO (which I am today) and a blazing BFP at 15dPO. Do early hcg hormones just only show faint until they've duplicated enough or something?
I appreciate the congratulations but honestly I can't accept this until I get that bold line and book an appointment. If someone showed me these tests I sure wouldn't be convinced.
abi quit worrying yourself and ENJOY the fact that you have a little one rapidly developing inside you! If you're worried about chemical just get a followup blood test to ensure the levels are increasing.

11 years ago

Yes your right I do need to stop worrying,im making the decision to stop googling and obsessing as of now and like you say enjoy it! Its so strange about your tests,I see the lines on them to,it must be a really mixed bag of emotions,surely with so many lines it must be right?xx

11 years ago

I just looked at your tests and im sure this latest one is a little darker,it certainly is to me and I didn't need to tilt my screen as well as use the tools to see that one.

11 years ago

All I can do is keep checking!

11 years ago

I hope that darker line appear soon and you can relax :-D

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo