Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 172 Replies | Last Page

Sigh.... my cramps are driving me bananas and I still have a week to go!

Welcome Andie!!! I like having a ttc sister haha.

Hope everyone is holding strong. If I'm not preggo this month I'm never believing in symptoms again. Ive had cramps since 3 dpo. This is crazy

11 years ago

Maybebaby- you know I think you're right! Once we got the go ahead to TTC,we have been just been testing. The first month it was the CBE OPK. It worked out well but we were still unsure of ourselves. You see in September we got a weird + result.
I was feeling as if i was ovulating even though that mornings 8 am test was negative. So at around 10 pm after testing again,i was surprised I got a smiley face! Very pleased I wanted to test again the next morning,8 am ,using my FMU. Low and behold it was negative! I didn't know what happened but your explanation sounds like what happened!

Ok so we're using the stick that tracks the LH hormone and the monitor that tracks LH and Estrogen. If this cycle fails, we will add soy and extra testing!
Any thing else to add to the list?? I'm ready!

User Image

11 years ago

Armywife- I hope you and I are wrong! I really don't want to keep doing this. I have looked at so many YouTube TTC videos,message boards and urine soaked test! And the worst part is I can't wait to have my own YouTube video,BFP message board post and be half dehydrated from POAS!!
See right there,that last sentence is where I hopped on the TTC crazy train! LOL!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for us all!

User Image

11 years ago

Aagoldenchild...

So I feel like I am pregnant because I have the same symptoms as the last time I got pregnant (which resulted in a mc). But because they are so similar Im freaking out that Im just going to have another mc. And I havent even taken a test! ahhhh Im stuck on the TTC crazy train for sure.

How many dpo are you? Or have you ovulated yet? Good luck!!!!!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm currently 1 dpo, *lol* a lot earlier than most of you, I have 2 kids, 5 yr old son, 13 month old daughter My husband and I are trying for number 3, (Or number 2 for him, hoping for a boy) My son is from a previous relationship. I suffered an ectopic pregnancy- which was devistating- in November 2009.. 1.5 months later pregnant with my daughter. I never got my right tube tied off as the dr felt it was unnesisarry. Hoping if I get my bfp babe wont be another ectopic!. Good luck to all you ladies! Good vibes to you!! I will begin testing *suppose to start anyway* early-mid November (around the 8th).

Good luck!!

11 years ago

Hi everyone! One day closer to testing, and one day closer to getting a BFP (even if it's not this month, we're still one day closer to whenever that will be!)

Armywife - The cramps sound promising. I thought cramps were only for ovulation and implantation, but my ob/gyn told me that it's common to have ongoing cramps as your uterus prepares to stretch out over the next nine months. Fingers crossed for you!!

I have zero symptoms so far, though I'm trying not to get my hopes up or down. When I got pregnant before, the ONLY symptom I ever had was sore boobs, so now I just keep poking my boobs every few hours to see how they feel. Eventually someone's gonna catch me doing that.

User Image

11 years ago

Hahaha Andie...

Or they will finally feel sore from you poking them so much! Mine are slightly tender but I think thats normal for me anyway about a week before AF.

Welcome Stacie! Hope your TWW goes by quickly for you

This morning my cramps turned a little more AF like... boo. But still similar to last time. I ALMOST tested this morning... 9 dpo haha yeah right! At least the next 3 days will be busy so I wont have a chance to think about it. I dont know if I can wait until Tuesday when AF is due to test though.

Have a wionderful day ladies

11 years ago

I poke my boobs all the time to see if they are tender too. 7 dpo today. had some twinges yday
Think im just over-looking for things though

11 years ago

Ok I have waited to test.... so today was supposed to be the day. I am a little crampier though and have decided to test tomorrow.

So many symptoms yet I am scared to test, how silly is that.

Will share my BF...... tomorrow.

HUGS and well wishes

Make today a great one! User Image

11 years ago

Ok everyone hands up! and step away from your boobs!! LOL!

Armywife- i am 9 dpo,AF is due Nov 6. But my ticker is wrong I think. :| How did today go? More cramping?

Hi Stacy, Welcome to the group. I wish you tons of luck.. This group as been very infomative since I joined for sure. I have gotten some good things to do just in case I am not sucessful this month. As that means a lot to a newbie going this route.

Shanster-I am going to stalk this post waiting for your update!

Andie- I love your logic. It's going to be my theme.***~~~no matter what ,you're one day closer to clarity.~~~***

As for me the only thing I have had is more cramping and a tummy ache. I think the stomach ache is just in my brain because if I were pregnant it's way too early for morning sickness. And also because I have a case of constipation that maybe making it hurt too.
I wish my brain and body would focus because right now every twinge is pregnancy related in my head. geeezz.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo