Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 172 Replies | Last Page

Aagolden child,sounds like a hectic day for you :(

I had my first appointment,feels all very real now :).. she thinks i could be a little further on than expected due to early ovulation,but who knows,i cant wait to get my scan date through
.. hope all you ladies are feeling good?

11 years ago

this morning
I'm out of tests. I figured if I got a positive then I would go out for more to confirm it but I have nothing to confirm today. We'll see, I've got to go out to vote so I may pick some up but that was so disappointing I don't want to bother.
I'll just be moping over here, I hope you guys are having good mornings.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

im sorry to hear that its so frustrating isn't it.. the waiting is just awful,but if it doesn't turn out this month its only 2 weeks till you can try again (not that thats any comfort to you right now)

I really really think it looks positive,what test did you use this morning?hang on in there

11 years ago

It was the other First Response test. If it were truly a positive it would have gotten darker, right?

11 years ago

I understand how you feel. I do.. That is why im so scared to test.. Im traumatised already.. Cant even look at them..

I suggest you call your doctor, maybe do a beta test if you want to know for sure.
That test looked positive to me..
And try not to worry, it will happen ...

11 years ago

angelica_, I would but I'm on post and getting an appointment is so difficult as it much less trying to get one on a hunch that I'm pregnant. :/ How many DPO are you? I'm so mean to myself by testing early but I'm so on edge wondering if I don't.

Here is this morning's dissapointment...
User Image
I can see a hint of something but I think that's just me being desperate.

11 years ago

Well... it looks negative, that's so confusing... That is with your first morning urine?

Maybe you will be more peaceful if you test one more time, but don't pee four hours before
And if its negative, try to let it go and do something fun, go out with your friends, dinner date with your husband... I know it sounds stupid, but this helps me a lot when I'm down.. sometimes we all get obsessed with all this. At first I was a test maniac, now I m a google maniac. I google all the time.. temperature, baby names, implantation, baby names, IUI, IVF, progesterone, baby names, baby names, baby names... And as you said, it is mean to me, but I just can't stop..

I am CD 12 and my disappointment day was yesterday when my temperature dropped, so I m out ( I googled it lol)
planning my second IUI

11 years ago

I'm sorry ladies. I know I'm new to the group. I'm just looking for some support, and it's driving me nutty. I am now 4 days late on a 32 day cycle. My LMP was Sept 30...still no AF and nothing but BFN. Still have 2 tests waiting for me, but trying to hold out until Friday... then I will be a week late. It's so frustrating because the DH continues to think its definately a no since my first BFN on Saturday. This is soooo frustrating!

User Image

11 years ago

Hellogoodbye so sorry to see you haven't got the result you wanted today (there's still time though) if not I agree,find nice things to keep yourself busy,or treat yourself to something nice,I'll still keep my fingers crossed for. you :-D. ljtsmomma I totally feel your frustration,do you always have a 32 day cycle?just mine were odd,anything from 28-37 days,I got my hopes up so many times,have you any symptoms? How about getting a blood test to confirm at the docs if your still not confident on your next test?

11 years ago

I have had sore BBs off and on, and occasional tingly feeling in BBs. No cramping. I have been nauseous off and on, more at night than in the morning. Occasional headaches. Nothing is constant. When I was PG with my 1st, i got my BFP the day after AF was due, but MC at 5 weeks. My second, my DS, I got my BFP the day after AF due and had REALLY sore BBs.
I just wish that AF would show, or I would get my BFP. Ugh! This is worse than the TWW.

I have been tracking and they have been between 32 and 33 days, but fairly regular. Now I am on CD 37...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo