Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 172 Replies | Last Page

Wellllll I think I need to start the DECEMBER testers forum! TMI, just went to the restroom, and my tp had a tinge to it, so Im sure AF will be in full force today or tomorrow! Maybe next month. I will keep reading here though for your results, and let everyone know tomorrow if AF is here to stay and where the new forum is if AF gets you too!

11 years ago

I love all of these updates, keep coming back, ladies!
Well as I said I'm an earrrly tester so I put together a progression of my results so far... I got shadows and then the most recent if I tweak it I can pull pink.
User Image
Sometimes I worry that I'm so desperate for there to be a second line that I just will it to appear.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

Hellogoodbye....I can see very very faint lines too.....I do think those might are positive....

User Image

11 years ago

Im sure I can see your lines:-D how exciting,I started to get mine from 9dpo,I have my first midwife appointment on Tuesday,and my af would be due tomorrow,I'll still feel better when tomorrow has been and gone.. Hope all you ladys get you bfp this month :-D xx

11 years ago

hey everyone! Just letting you all know that i am well and truly out! tested this morning and got a bfn and then af reared her ugly head just a few hours ago! i will be opening a new forum in the next few minutes for december testers if anyone wants to join me there but still praying for you all!
armywife: looks like you and me are on the exact same cycle now for this month so it will be fun testing with a buddy!
hellogoodbye: your tests look great! they'll be much stronger in a few days xxx
mrs rev: try not to be too down hearted at least we all still have each other! Are you defintiely out this month or do you have a few days left?
katie: how are you getting on? are you out or still in waiting?

Anyway the forum will be under the tww, General Chatter and it will be titled 'Calling all December testers!' feel free to join there whenever even if your not in the tww yet but please everyone keep in touch its a lifeline for us all!XXXX

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Those tests were not mine, (wish they were..lol)I tested today and got a negative.. Can you please put the link for the new group here...?? Thanks!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm joining you army wife. Pretty sure I'm moving into af now :(

11 years ago

yeah katie sorry i jut edited that post just realised after i posted itxxxx so sorry about your bfn! will post the link in two minutes xxxx

User Image

here is the link everyone . Hope to see you all there xxxx

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=16856

User Image

Yeahhhh Im definitely out! Cramps are getting increasingly worse, I even took tylenol a few min ago. CD 1 here!!! Im off to the December forum as soon as Maybebaby posts it :).

Maybebaby... how long are your cycles typically? If my flow goes into full force today itll mean this cycle was only 25 days! I am normally 27-30 days geez.

Come join us for December Mrs. Rev. You are NOT alone in this.

I got preseed for this next cycle, Im excited to use it. I think I ended up Ovulating a few days earlier than thought which means I totally didnt BD at the right times this month :(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo