Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 713 Replies | Last Page

She said she was freezing 1 or 2 from hubs today and 3-4 from donor today, but that hubs had 1 or 2 others that may be ready for a freeze tomorrow and the donor had 1 that could. So definitely 5 or 6, MAYBE 7 or 8. Awesome numbers either way. This poor donor girl was a beast..I kind of love her.

6 years ago • Post starter

EEEEKK babybump, all fantastic news!! Hoping all continues to go smoothly and you get fantastic betas to confirm pregnancy!!

6 years ago

So hubs kicked ass today and she was able to freeze 6 of his blasts! So we essentially get 6 more transfers if this one doesn't work!! We also were able to freeze 4 from the donor sperm, but hopefully we don't need to use those. BUT TECHNICALLY WE HAVE 10 EMBRYOS FROZEN!!

As soon as we get a baby from hubs embryos we're donating the donor+donor to another couple. WOOOO

Now we wait for beta still. 1 week left!

That's awesome! Congrats! Praying you have a great beta. Hopefully this next week flies by for you.

6 years ago

Wow Babybump! That's fantastic news!! I hope this little bean sticks!!! Sending all the baby vibes! :)

6 years ago

So I'm 6dp5dt and my beta isn't until Wednesday, but I've been having so many symptoms I thought why the hell not, I'll test tonight then start doing morning tests.

Y'all... it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay babybump!!!! Congrats :-)

6 years ago

For this one moment in time (before Sarah pops) we can appreciate that this thread has somehow gotten 3 of us pregnant all at the same time haha

I almost can't believe it! I had hubs look at the test and everything, it's definitely there in person. I loaded a photo into the HPT gallery just in case. Testing with a digital tomorrow and will keep testing with my cheap tests until my official beta on Wednesday. Hopefully it's legit and the number keeps rising!

Digital test AND another dip strip both positive and pregnant today! AAAAAAAH!!!

Cross your fingers for super stickiness and that the beta reflects it. It's really odd to get such a strong positive so early so there's a chance it's more than one...I don't think we're going for that, no offense Lucky haha But I'll keep y'all posted with the confirmation beta on Wednesday!

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!

AAAAHHHH Babybump-this is amazing news!! I'm so excited for you....YAY for all the babies!!!!

My fingers are crossed that this little one stays sticky and you have 2 great betas!! Keep us posted!!

I'm hoping we can make it 2.5 more days until daddy gets home! I went to the doctor on Monday and I'm 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced, so made some progress :) I think I've starting slowly losing my mucus plug so we'll see how things progress! Fingers crossed she doesn't arrive before 7 pm Tuesday ;-)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo