Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 713 Replies | Last Page

Just wanted to check in and see how it was going with your ladies!

Tww- I'm hoping the fact that it's fathers day is a sign for all of us this cycle. My fertile week started father's day and today is our anniversary, I've been off work for a month and am super relaxed and getting way more sleep than I probably need so I am having high hopes for this month. If it doesn't happen this time I don't know what I'll do.

What do your days look like? I'm supposed to ovulate Friday or Saturday according to calendar predictions. We're going to the mountains for a week later today so plenty of time for the little swimmers to work their magic!

Almost time for the tww AGAIN!

7 years ago • Post starter

And twwtoolong I know how you feel, it seems as if my Facebook feed is blowing up with pregnancy announcements ever since we started ttc and every time I see a new one I get a little pang of jealousy. I've also seen a couple of "accidents" acknowledged and those hurt just a bit more..how can people not even trying or wanting have it happen when we're here basically sitting with an empty nursery room ready to fill it? :(

Hi ladies, I'm back at CD 12 again...4 days until my fertile window and expected ovulation is the 29th (next Wed)....going to bd with PreSeed on Sunday, since hubs is gone during the week....fingers crossed for this cycle!!

A high school friend just announced she's pregnant with twins...really excited for her but I want it to be my turn soon to make an announcement ;-) I'm currently wrapping up school (tmw is the last day for the kiddos) so I'm looking forward to some rest and working out...I've started a workout/diet routine and I'm feeling good, so I hope it helps with fertility ;-)

Good luck to everyone these next few days!! :)

7 years ago

Checking in!! I *think* I ovulated today (will confirm tomorrow). Had a positive opk yesterday and a very strong positive this morning (used both dip strip and target brand opk). Mittelschmerz yesterday and this morning. Took opks again at 4 pm and 7 pm and got negatives. Will test again in the morning....curious to see if my temp spikes tomorrow. Luckily we bd'ed with PreSeed on Sunday. It was our first time using PreSeed and really liked it. I didn't need any lub, but heard a lot of success stories using it, so it couldn't hurt right?! :)

Now the loooooong, dreaded TWW.

How is everyone doing?!

7 years ago

The tww is too much! I'm (I think) 3dpo today and have had sore/tender breasts since 1dpo which I've never had before, I'm trying to convince myself it's just leftover ovulation pains but I keep pushing on them to check and it's not going away (might be because of the pushing).

2 weeks until I'll know for sure!

Where is everyone else at cycle/symptom wise?

Hi Ladies,
I am currently around 4 dpo, not totally sure since we didn't really track this month since we were visiting with family and weren't really sure when we would have time to do it. We did sneak away for one session around the day of ovulation going by my past months. I don't have high hopes at all for this month, but did have a really good chat with DH about it and he's in get it done mode, so I have a feeling we will ramp up the efforts and try pre-seed next month along with OPK's. In past months that I have used them, I have more subtley hinted around at when would be a good time to do it so it didn't put the pressure cooker on him to perform, but he's all about knowing exactly what's happening now, so hopefully that does the trick!

Since we only did it once in my window (and it is possible that it was the day after ovulation) I am not stressed out at all this tww - I just don't really have high hopes at all that we caught anything that one time!

Babybump89 - i have totally had months like that where my boobs are so sore (not an every cycle thing for me and discovered it's usually a few days before AF) and I was totally convinced, but never as early as you are experiencing it! My fingers are crossed for you! There was a time a few years ago when they switched me to a generic brand of my birth control and I missed a cycle. So I went to the GP and got checked out and tested (I had already done a home preg test and it was negative) and she said the number one symptom she has consistently seen in all her patients that become pregnant is breast tenderness!

How is everyone else doing with the tww?

7 years ago

I just read through this entire thread. I feel like I'm with you on your journeys! I won't bother you with my story, it hasn't been nearly as long as yours. I just wanted to hop on and with you the best of luck. I'll say a prayer for you all. Especially you tww, and babybump.

Best wishes!!

7 years ago

Jenna I want to hear your story! The more people we get on here with their unique experiences, the more we can over analyze our own symptoms to each other :) lol

Not much happening on the tww front here! I keep trying to feel for my cervix, during O time it was very high and soft, then a couple of days ago it was low and firm, now it feels like it's rising up and getting softer - its very middle ground right now. But I could also just be imagining I'm feeling all this movement and change in my head because I'm so hopeful! Breasts aren't AS tender as they were, but I definitely had a spot last night when I took my bra off where they felt SO heavy and tender for the first 10 min or so then it leveled out.

I *think* I'm 5dpo today, but again I'm not sure. I took an OPK last wed and it was negative and the calendar said I was supposed to ovulate on Friday, since that was neg I figure it was a day late and happened Saturday. Cervix was high, open, and soft on Saturday so I'm going off of that.

Well, I'm officially 1 dpo HAHA!! (app and this site listed yesterday as possible O) I am BEYOND exhausted which is my only real "symptom". I've been tired before, but this: took my pups to the dog park this morning, showered and took a nap from 9:45-11:30 am. Did a few easy things and was exhausted again by 1:30. Couldn't get off the couch. I know it's summer and I'm tired from the school year, but this is excessive!!! Once or twice had a few twinges of cramp in my lower pelvic area.
Cervix still soft all around, high, but firm-hopefully a good sign!! I've eaten eggs in one form or another for the past 3 meals. Constantly hungry!!
Could easily all be coincidental but I guess only time will tell!! Hoping this is the month for us all!

Welcome Jenna! We'd love to hear your story and how you are doing in the process!! My TTC isn't long either...been TTC since April, but this is probably my first cycle actually ovulating!

7 years ago

Okay! Well here goes nothing. I've only been TTC for two months. I had the implant in my arm for my BC, and my doctor said to not take it out until I'm ready to start trying, since it does not have any prolonged effects after removal. I had it removed in the beginning of January, so I could start the process of tracking my schedule. Beginning of May was my target goal of trying to conceive, although since I had my BC out, we weren't really preventing it. I started taking all the necessary Vitamins and bding on what I thought were my fertile days. Since May, I've been taking about a test a week.

I'm only 28 and I know that I've barely begun, but it's super frustrating. I feel like I know women who are just glanced at by their man and BAM they're pregnant.

I have been reading through all your tips and tricks you've ladies all tried, so I'll be trying them out. My SO is pretty lax about trying to boost fertility. He's all, when it happens, it'll happen. And like I said, I KNOW it's only been 2 months of actually trying, but this sucks. :(

I keep imagining all these symptoms I have, only to truly convince myself they're there, just to be disappointed.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo