Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 713 Replies | Last Page

Thank you, lucky!!!! I'm in TOTAL shock!!!!

No!! I was waiting for AF to start fertility treatment (Letrozole is like a Clomid essentially)

So this little bean is au naturale!!

7 years ago

That's awesome! Congrats again :-)

7 years ago

Woo hoo!! (I've been telling her to test for DAYS so I'm taking 100% credit for this haha)

It's about damn time we got a BFP on this board so I'm taking this as a sign that it's going to happen for all of us very soon!

7 years ago • Post starter

HAHAHA, thanks babybump!!! You definitely get credit for this one!! I posted my images in the gallery btw

7 years ago

That's great! Congratulations Sarah, must be such a magical feeling seeing that 2nd line appear! X

7 years ago

Thanks, Alibaba! It's so surreal!! I can't wait to get results back :)

7 years ago

Called the doctor's office and my initial beta is 1430 and they suspect I'm around 5 weeks along! EEEEKKKK!!!!!

When I go tomorrow for my second blood draw, I'll schedule my 8-10 week appointment (Feb. 5-19ish)

7 years ago

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing your story it makes us all feel happy x

7 years ago

Hey Ladies!
I am just getting caught up!

CONGRATS Sarah!!! That's an awesome beta!!! Keep us posted! How awesome it that!

Luckykap, those sounds like great numbers and hopefull no OHSS!

Babybump, how are you feel?

Alibaba, when are you planning on testing?

I have so far waited in the testing department, AF is due Thursday, so I might take a cheapie tomorrow morning.

I don't have a tonne of hope for this cycle, but my boobs are sooooo sore today. I usually get some tenderness prior to AF, they are noticeably bad today. It's almost like they are bruise (which they are not- lol).

I'll keep you posted in the morning!

7 years ago

I would describe my feeling as "The crud" lol The past couple of days I have been SO bloated and gassy, and i've had a killer headache. All of which Dr. Google tells me are side effects of the lupron and it won't stop until possibly the stim shots begin. So I'm just powering on through! The injections haven't been so bad, but last night's hurt a lot! It stung from the second the needle touched my skin until I woke up this morning.

I just hope it's all worth it in the end!

Keep us posted twwtoolong! I want to see another BFP on this board!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo