Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 713 Replies | Last Page

Babybump it is so exciting:-) to see that first positive is amazing. I kept looking at mine al day the day I got my first positive.

Sarah- I'm praying your little one waits a couple more days. How wonderful knowing your going to have your baby girl this week :-)

Twwtoolong- how are you doing?

6 years ago

Going crazy waiting for this beta. I think I've taken about 8 pregnancy tests so far and the line just keeps getting darker which is an awesome sign.

SO curious at what beta will show tomorrow ughghghhg gotta keep my mind busy!

6 years ago • Post starter

It's official! Got a on the horizon because my first beta came back at 304 for 10dp5dt which is AWESOME!

I'M SO HAPPY!!! YOU INFERTILITY, I WIN! (I'm pretending thats a middle finger)

Congrats! That's a great number :-)

6 years ago

Second beta came in at 807 so we're rocking and rolling, official due date given of May 15!

Also..paging Sarah..I think you require a post here right now to announce something, correct?

Congrats Babybump!!!! I hope it's smooth sailing from here on out for you!

6 years ago

Just saw your note Lucky! I am alright - 1dpo, new referral in to the fertility clinic, waiting to hear back about our review appointment before finishing up/redoing any tests required. Hopefully, I'll be joining you all soon!
How you feeling these days?

6 years ago

Twwtoolong- praying you join us very soon.

I'm doing well, still nauseous but I think it's improving because I will have a day where it doesn't last all day or just starts in evening. I'm 12.5 weeks so hopefully the end to the nausea is right around the corner lol. I have a doctors appointment Monday so will get to see the babies again :-)

6 years ago

Ladies, I need your help! I stopped using OPKs (my boyfriend said I was stressing myself out, he hated seeing me like that, blah blah... long story short, he asked me to just take it easy and let things happen - BUT, I am afraid I may have trouble conceiving so charting my BBT, cervical position, cm and what not is my outlet/security lol)

I have been having O like pains since cd7 to cd10.. I thought I may have Od but it seemed far too early. Then cd11/cd12 my temps went high and on cd13 dropped back down... adding to the confusion. I've been having O pains/twinges/cramps and heaviness every day, more so from cd10 to now (cd15). Now, my temps have not risen back up above the coverline. EWCM started cd9 and stayed fertile until cd13. Feeling pretty dry and creamy today. How do I read this? Helps!

TTC month #3 for me, trying for my first bio child!

CHART IN PROFILE!!!

6 years ago

Welcome aecmaine - I think I am the only one left on this thread that is not pregnant yet!

I haven't been a charter, my work schedule is not consistent so would have some days that I am up at 4:30 am and others not til 9am, so I found it really unreliable. Perhaps some of the other ladies on here can give you some insight.

I will say though, opk's might be less stressful than bbt charting, cervical position/mucous charting - that looks like a lot of work and stress. CD7-10 would be super early to ovulate. Were you on any birth control before ttcing? It might just take time for the birth control to clear your system. Looks like you had good baby dance coverage regardless though! Maybe you will catch that lil bean this month!

As for me, DH and I just got back from the new consultation at the fertility clinic and the Dr. reviewed my past cycles. He was actually happy with how everything looks for me- my most recent AMH was actually 24!!! I am just thrilled! However, that means that arrows are pointing to DH. The plan is to monitor me for the rest of this cycle and get his analysis done next week so we can see where we go from here! I am more excited about our prospects than I have been in a while! Fingers crossed ladies that I will be joining you all soon!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo