Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 713 Replies | Last Page

Not sure you think of symptoms and get paranoid or think its just Af coming you know what I mean??? Ugh!!

7 years ago

Any sign of AF yet SheenaCO? My fingers are crossed you get your BFP this time!!! The TWW is the worst, especially at the end.

Babybump, you and I are almost the exact same cycle right now - I am for sure 5 dpo today and AF is due next Sat/Sun. I actually ovulated pretty late this cycle (CD 15)- last cycle it was CD 13ish (using the day after I got my last postive opk as ovulation day), it was also a very short cycle (only 25 days). So I have a feeling it might be a longer cycle this time, just you know to make me sweat it out! lol

Hugs to you both ladies, I hope you get your BFP's this cycle!

7 years ago

We're in this together then twwtoolong! I'm expecting AF Friday at the earliest and about Sunday at the latest, I *think* I'm at 6dpo today, but its very possible it's either 5 or 7, I didn't track it this month just going off of generally when I ovulated the past 4 months. Its really helping though! I forget its the tww for long stretches, like today I only thought about it an hour ago like "oh yeah I'm like 6dpo today." so its keeping me from obsessing over non-symptoms. Now ask me again in 5 days and see how I feel haha It's usually around 9dpo I start to feel things and make up symptoms!

Sheena I'm dying to know if showed or not!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.

The stress free month worked for me. I got my BFP! I'm very nervous though that it happened so easily. We BD'ed only 3 times this cycle. Stress free was also sex free because it was becoming more of a chore, and I didn't want it to be like that. So I haven't told anyone yet, as I'm waiting to go to the doctor to make sure the 10+ tests I've taken are accurate. Also because I don't have ANY symptoms at all. So it just doesn't really feel like I expected it to.

Good luck to everyone!

7 years ago

Congratulations Jenna!!!!

That is so exciting - hopefully this will be the month that we all get our BFP's!

@Babybump- the wait hasn't been too bad for me yet either - the semester is also in full swing again, so that is a good distraction. It's also nice to have a break from being poked with a needle every other day! I agree - it'll be a long weekend waiting to see if AF shows up!

7 years ago

jenna!! It's been awhile someone on this board had some good news like that!

Sorry for disappearing for a bit, I've tried keeping my mind off of it. I'm around 10dpo today so I thought what the hell, lets take an hpt (since I just bought a box of 50 cheapies) obviously it was a but when I wiped I noticed there was...not really spotting, but a "tint". So being the lady I am, I dug up in there to see if there was anymore and there was! It's not spotting like it has been, just tinted lining shedding basically. But it's around when implantation would be so I'm hoping that's what it is and that it all sticks and holds! AF due anytime Friday-Sunday!

@ babybump - I literally laughed out loud when I read the "being the lady that I am...." line! It is totally in the window that you could have implantation bleeding!

If you think you only implanted yesterday/today, then I would wait another couple of days before testing again! My fingers are crossed that the good news will keep on coming!

7 years ago

@ babybump - I literally laughed out loud when I read the "being the lady that I am...." line! It is totally in the window that you could have implantation bleeding!

If you think you only implanted yesterday/today, then I would wait another couple of days before testing again! My fingers are crossed that the good news will keep on coming!

7 years ago

haha I figured it was such a classy thing to do. I had some more spotting this morning immediately after waking up that was light brownish mixed in with creamy CM. I'm around 11dpo today which I feel is too late for implantation..plus all day it has felt like AF is going on. Like you know how it feels like "stuff" is coming out or its wet down there from it while its going on? It felt like that all day so I was sure AF had started and was just cramp-free this time, but every time I checked there was nothing and there was never anymore spotting. A lot of previous AF's have started the same way with a couple days of brown spotting before it starts...so I'm worried thats now what this is. No symptoms of anything and AF due tomorrow-ish.

to myself and everyone. Holding out a little hope.

is here right on time, just as expected. Time to schedule some doctor visits since its now been 1 year.

*edit*

Called as soon as they opened. Earliest thing they have open is October 13, so I scheduled it and am going in for some tests. The last I spoke to her we mentioned the saline test being the next step, so most likely that will happen that day. Hopefully some answers this cycle.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo