Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 713 Replies | Last Page

Well... I am day 26 today.... my cycles vary fro'm 25 to 32 days long. I've not even bought any tests this month having used about 20 last month. I don't feel hopefully really. No symptoms- getting my usual watery discharge that makes me think af has started and it hasn't when I go to loo...usually a day or so before. Haven't had the headache or the cramps yet. .. Let's see... maybe if I get to 32 again I'll test... a long way off- 6 days!

Feel a bit unenthused.... can only imagine how tedious it gets when you have been trying a while! I kinda expected to be preggers first cycle though.

7 years ago

Oh alibaba that is the WORST part, just waiting to test and get an accurate answer. And anytime you test before then and get a BFN you just think "well maybe it was too early". HATE it!

Just did another shot on the painful side - and felt nothing! I think it may have stung so bad last time because of the alcohol wipe, I've gotten pretty quick at getting it all setup and can give myself the shot and be done in about 30 seconds, but tonight I let the alcohol dry for about 1 minute before I did the shot and I pinched the skin a little tighter than usual. Then I just shouted a hail mary and rammed that little sucker in like I was committing harakiri, didn't feel a thing! So that seems to be the key, just give the alcohol a little more time to dry!

Sarah you know my vote. TELL THEM! and go buy something adorable to do it with.

7 years ago • Post starter

Alibaba- I hear you. I am CD 26 today, I am usually a 27 day cycle, AF due tommorrow. We have been trying for almost 3 years - but I couldn't resist testing this moring with no discernable second line - and I did exactly what babybump said - "maybe it's too early" -lol.

DH promised again today to get checked this month, so once AF shows (assuming it will) it's back to the clinic. Hopefully we'll know sooner than later if we have any issues to deal with.

I might take another cheapie tomorow just to see - no sign of AF yet.

7 years ago

I know.. I swear I'm feeling nauseus- but I know that can be imagined too with anxiety and all sorts!! Makes me tempted to test but no point! If there's a bun in the oven- knowing a week earlier won't make any difference! X

7 years ago

Omg! ! I just had really busy day at work and felt like period was about to come. So I picked up a bottle of wine from the shop on my way back.... I really wanted a glass but have been avoiding it for a while obviously. So I also picked up a cheap test. And guess what!!??? 2 lines?! I don't believe it!!! I've uploaded at 1 minute... another at 10 minutes to folow. It's positive!! I can't believe it. Need to recheck but no wee at present.... no wine for me!!

7 years ago

Alibaba congrats! What an awesome feeling!! This site is starting to get those bfps :-)

7 years ago

Do you think it's positive to?? I feel like I must be imagining it. Feel so like about to get period I was convinced- that's why I've bought favourite wine and now hubby is getting it!!

7 years ago

It looks positive to me :-)

7 years ago

Wow Alibaba!!! Congrats! I hope you have a happy and health 9 months!

I tested again this morning - if there was a second line it was a squinter for sure, but who knows at this point, I have thought that before! Still no sign of AF showing up...CD 27 today.

Any updates luckykap? How are those follies looking?

So glad it went better this time babybump!

Keep you posted on me tomorrow!

7 years ago

ps. Alibaba - I looked at your pic too and it totally looks like a positive to me too! So great to see a BFP!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo