Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 713 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

How is everyone doing? Where is everyone in their cycles? I hope everyone is doing well.

I had some bleeding/spotting yesterday so RE wanted me to come in today for an US and everything ended up being just fine. I'm only 5.5 weeks so didn't get to hear heartbeats but did see 2 perfect sacs with yolk. I feel so relieved. My next US is next Tuesday and then I should get to hear the heartbeats. Once I hear their little hearts I will feel so much better :-)

6 years ago

Twins!? Wow! Are you ready for that, thats double the work haha That's so amazing that it worked for you though, I hope everything keeps progressing well. I can imagine you're just over the moon right now :)

My donor starts stims on the 11th. I go in for bloodwork sometime in the next couple of weeks to check my lining and everything so hopefully I'm all good to go for a transfer in 4 weeks. DH had another SA last week, first one since stopping chemo 4 months ago and it came back with shit results. He's not producing any sperm, we're not sure if he's still coming back from chemo (it can take up to 2 years to get sperm back) or if it killed his ability completely. We were going to use our frozen either way, but were hoping to do 1/2 with fresh if it was possible. Just holding out some hope that the frozen sperm fertilizes just as well and we get some high numbers!

6 years ago • Post starter

I think I am still kind of shocked. My nurse kind of warned me after my first beta bc it was pretty high but she said she had seen singletons that high as well. Might as well start and build my family all in one lol.

That's great she starts stims soon. Its so exciting and once she starts it will go fast and your transfer will be here before you know it. Will they call and update you with how she is progressing? If his numbers were good when frozen the sperm will do great. I used frozen sperm and 11/12 fertilized.

My sister had her baby on Friday and I was able to go see her and him for the first time in 8 months. Its amazing how much better I feel knowing I'm going to have babies of my own.

6 years ago

Lucky, congrats on the exciting news!! Glad all was ok with the spotting too. So excited that you have 2 little beans in there!! I know you've been TTC for awhile and you absolutely deserve these little bundles of joy!! Please keep us posted :)

6 years ago

Thank you Sarah. I am very excited. It really just doesn't seem real yet. I hope all is going well with you and your pregnancy. You are getting close to meeting your little one :-)

6 years ago

Yep, the first trimester is so unique-you are always thinking about your little one and making life choices that are best for you and the babe, but it doesn't seem real for awhile. I was pretty laid-back during the first trimester but was certainly glad to be "out of the woods" and know everything was ok.

Yes! We are planning to induce either the 7th or 8th of September, depending on when DH flies in....I can't believe we are approaching the 1 month mark! I have loved being pregnant, but we are so excited to meet our little girl!!

6 years ago

Sarah I bet you are ready. Did you have nausea your first trimester? Mine started Saturday and seems to start really early in the morning and go until mid afternoon. I'm trying to find a way to stay ahead of it. I feel great in the evenings.

Praying everything continues to go well for you and you get to see that little girl very soon :-)

6 years ago

I actually didn't have any nausea...this pregnancy has been super easy. I had about 2-3 weeks of debilitating fatigue in the first trimester, but that's it....

Some women have found that their prenatals caused some of the nausea, so they would take the vitamins before bed. Not sure if that's an option to try? Also, anything bland (saltines, ginger ale, etc.) would probably help in the morning and then you can eat a more "normal" and substantial meal once it subsides. The babies will get the nutrients they need. Some women can't even keep food down at all but the babies are ok...it's still really early in their development and coupled with the prenatals, they'll get what they need :) Hopefully the nausea goes away soon for you!!

6 years ago

Checking in-Lucky, how did your US go?!

6 years ago

Sarah it went well. I heard both heartbeats, baby A was 123 and baby B was 126, it was so amazing:-) I felt some relief. I wonder at what point I will stop worrying lol.

How are you doing? Getting closer :-)

How is everyone else?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo