Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 713 Replies | Last Page

Luckykap I'm sorry you've only got 2 going into the next transfer. But, you only need ONE to work so it's kind of like you have double the chances! I think having it come from a frozen cycle will give you better chances than you've had before.

I have my first ultrasound appt Tuesday morning to see what the stim meds are growing in there. On track (hopefully) to trigger this weekend and do the retrieval early next week (I'll definitely take sooner too if possible!). The transfer could be as soon as next weekend, so exciting! Here's hoping we get lots of eggos and a lot make it through the process. We only have 3 transfer tries so I'm worried about even having enough to do that many.

7 years ago • Post starter

Twwtoolong- thank you. I have never been this emotional in my life, I really didn't even know I could be this emotional lol. I still feel like this third Ivf is the one that will produce my little miracle/miracles. It's so hard to try and stay positive without getting your hopes up. I will transfer both of my little ones, given that they both survive the thaw. That's the next stressful part. The embryologist told me they thaw the day 3 frosties the night before, not sure why but will just have to keep praying and keep the faith!

7 years ago

lucky-sending you all the sticky, positive vibes! Praying this transfer will be THE transfer that gives you a little miracle (or two )

Please keep us posted!!

7 years ago

Such a good news day! I had my first stim US today and they said I'm responding so much better than they expected! They were planning on retrieving 7-9 follies on ER day, but today they saw I've already got 13 that are between sizes 10.5-14.5!

They're keeping me on the same doses, but said since I'm responding so perfectly they don't even need to see me again Thursday and to wait until Saturday where they are 80-90% sure they'll tell me to trigger that night for a Monday retrieval. EEEK

Here's hoping there's more follies coming and lots of little eggos!

babybump-that is INCREDIBLE news!!! Wow-so many follies!! I'm so excited for you guys. Keep us posted on the progress!!

I moved my growth ultrasound from Friday to today, since I took a sick day (still trying to kick this cold!!). Baby is now measuring 1 cm (from 0.39 4 days ago!) and is right on track! I saw the developing umbilical cord as well (in 3D which was interesting!) I got to hear the heartbeat as well and totally lay there crying. Heartbeat was 138. I'll be 7 weeks on Friday and while I'm enjoying every moment, I can't wait to get to 12 weeks and feel "safe"

7 years ago

That's awesome babybump!!!! I hope everything is just as textbook for your stim and retrieval! It's just flying by the time!!!!

Sarah28- I can totally appreciate wanting to be in the second tri! It sounds like everything is right on track for you as well!
:)

7 years ago

Thank you ladies! I left that appointment just all smiles and said "It's about damn time my body did something useful!" haha

They haven't given me any estrogen levels or any lab work results, so it feels a little weird they wouldn't want to monitor again. But, they've done this thousands of times over the years so I'm sure they know what they're looking for. I think not having any other issues (like endo or PCOS) is pretty easy for them to gauge what's going to happen?

That's got to be a great feeling babybump! I know there has been most than once in the past ocuple of years that I have wondered why my body isn't working the way it should or that it has been betraying me! lol

Are they still taking bloods and just not telling you? Or are they not monitoring at all? I would think if you have no other issues and they are tracking with US they would know by that wheather you are at risk of OHSS and would monitor you more closely if you were exhibiting signs.

I can't wait to hear your updates from this weekend and upcoming week!

We were not so great this fertile window, we only BD on cycle day's 10,11 and 14 (usually ovulate on CD14)- I haven't even really bothered with OPK's this month, so I don't know for sure when I ovulated. I think between this cold and agreeing that my next cycle will be the testing cycle for both of us, I have just coasted a little this month.

7 years ago

twwtoolong - those days may still work out for you! Even that CD day 10 could lead to it, you never know!

They did take my blood on Tuesday, they just didn't tell me the results from it. So I'm hoping that means I'm good. However, today I started to feel super bloated with lots of sharp twinges and cramps, and my paranoid mind is like "WHAT IF ITS OHSS!?" but I'm sure its just my ovaries making room for all of the growing follicles. I kind of wish I did have an appt today just to check it all again!

babybump- I don't blame you for wanting the apt today. It is so interesting to see how much they have grown in a day or two.

twwtoolong- this could be the month it happens for you since its been a little more relaxed :-) Praying its your month

AFM, I will start the estrogen when I start my period and have an US a few days later and if no cysts can continue for the frozen transfer. I'm excited and nervous at the same time :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo