Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 713 Replies | Last Page

tww - at least that IS something positive about your clinic! lol here's hoping!

As for progesterone shots, would you believe I completely forgot to ask? I was in and out in 5 minutes so I was just like "OK!" to everything and left! I guess they would have told me if I needed progesterone though

6 years ago • Post starter

Yeah and you probably wouldn't do shots, you will do suppositories i would imagine. They would definitely let you know if you need them. Sounds like everything is falling into place for you :-)

6 years ago

Yeah they haven't mentioned that so I guess not! haha

To keep on tacking good news, I found out today my school's trip to Disney World next week had a chaperone drop, so I got asked to fill in already paid in full. It was too tempting to pass up! So I'll now be in Disney on CD days 25-31, so I'll be finding out IN DISNEY WORLD if the iui worked or not. I was advised to avoid roller coasters, but other than that they said to go enjoy myself and be stress free!

That's Awesome! Sounds like this could be the cycle :-)

6 years ago

IUI is done! Was very crampy while happening and thats been lingering ever since, so I hope that means it's deep in there. Said the count was 13 mil and the motility was 3+ which are both very good, now we just have to hope I send a good egg down and all goes well. Small chance, but there's a chance! 2 weeks until an accurate test so I'm officially back into the tww after many months off eeeek!

Awesome! Praying you get your bfp :-)

6 years ago

babybump- I feel like this is it for you!!! It sounds like the sample numbers were great! I you finally get your BFP in Disney!

Only a few days left to the tww for me. Going to test Sat/Sun morning (Sat if I am brave, but more likely Sun). If no AF by Monday, I will drop in for a beta! Fingers crossed that all the supplements and increase in synthroid have done something for me!

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Well I was able to resist this morning and not test. I have been having some different type of cramping this week (more like pinching and tightness), but had AF cramping for about 5 min this morning that has completely gone away now (sorry if this is TMI, but I will sometimes get these cramps right after a bowel movement in my luteal phase, so I am hoping it doesn't mean that I am out)!

I normally will start this afternoon-tonight if AF is on it's way, so will test in the morning if I haven't started already. This tww has been different, I go through moments of being super hopeful and have visions of seeing a positive test (to the point where I am debating buying the expensive digital tests so I don't have to squint over one of my cheapies), but then I think I try to reality check myself and convince myself that why would it spontaneously happen after all these years of trying and it not working before. Gah!

How is everyone else doing?

6 years ago

Twwtoolong I hope AF stays away for you. The tww is so hard, sometimes feel pregnant and next minute feel out of it. What will be the next step for you if need be? Hopefully this is your BFP cycle. Did DH have his SA so you can meet with doc?

6 years ago

Well- still no AF. I woke up having the most realistic dream that I had taken a test and it was positive. So I took a test (just an internet cheapie) and if there is a line, I can't really see it. I am having some "cramps" but it's a little higher than my AF cramps and aren't painful, more like tightness/twinge that come and go and have been having hot flashes for the past two days.

We don't really have a clear picture of what to do next. A lot has changed in the past month with DH's career and we really need to evaluate how we want to move forward.

I will keep you posted - hopefully I'll make it to my beta tomorrow (since starting to cycle monitor, I've never made to the beta they schedule at 14/15 DPO, so if I make it to that even, I'll call it a win! lol)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo