Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 713 Replies | Last Page

That's awesome!! I was SO relieved to see the heartbeat at 6 weeks and hear it at 8 weeks :) Miscarriage rate drops tremendously just from that! I stayed pretty relaxed and calm, but I think once I hit the 2nd trimester and got all the results from our genetic screening, it was a definite relief!

I'm doing well-35 weeks today! 4 more to go...still feeling really good overall, but sitting in certain positions/bending over are getting uncomfortable!

Keep us posted-so excited for you!

6 years ago

Lucky is everything still going well?

We ended up ordering some donor sperm to match with our donor eggs just in case. She had her retrieval Monday and they got 52 eggs. Yes...52!! 33 were mature so we fertilized with hub's and donor and got 26 successes. It's now day 3 and they're all still growing correctly so hopefully we have a good haul! Transfer is set for Sunday :)

6 years ago • Post starter

Wow! That's a lot of eggs!! Your going to end up with a lot of frosties :-) I'm praying it works first time for you. How many are you going to transfer?

Everything is going well for me. I had another US Tuesday and heard their heartbeats again :-) They were both wiggling around lol it was so amazing. I've been released from my RE and will have another appointment next Thursday at my OB. I'm just praying everything continues to go well. I hit 9 weeks yesterday and still have nausea and fatigue but know it will get better soon.

6 years ago

That's great!!

We're just going to transfer 1 to begin with. My lining was at 15mm on Monday so it's super thick and comfy and ready to house something

That's great! Keep me posted on how everything goes. Sounds like there will be a lot of little embies to choose from :-)

6 years ago

Babybump-SUCH exciting news!!! All the baby vibes your way!! Please keep us posted!

Lucky-great news for you too. I'm glad things continue to be progressing well :)

Looks like everyone is or will soon be heading over to Countdown My Pregnancy site ;-)

AFM, we are exactly 2 weeks away from meeting our baby girl (unless she comes early of course)! Can't believe it will be here soon!

6 years ago

Sarah that's great! Praying for you and your family that all goes well :-) you must be so excited!

Twwtoolong- how are things going with you?

6 years ago

Hi All!
I am doing alright Lucky! I have been MIA for a bit - my grandfather is not doing well, so have been visiting with him in another province for the past little while before I head back to work. Nothing really to update for us, tech in the tww, AF is due next weekend, but are mostly just waiting this cycle out to return the to RE with my next one.
It sounds like everything is going great with you! So exciting, I hope everything continues to go well! A close friend just hit the 12 week mark with her surrogate and I know that was a huge milestone for them which brought a lot of relief!

Sarah- You are getting so close! So fun!

Babybump - Wow - your donor is a champ! I hope she didn't end up with OHSS with that many! I believe today is your transfer day, best of luck! Sending you lots of sticky vibes!

6 years ago

Transfer went perfectly! We put in one of hubs+donor egg that was near perfect quality at 2AA. Lining was still thick and luscious and meds have been taken religiously, so now we wait. Beta is Sept 6!

Babybump that's great! Praying that little one makes its home for the next 9 months :-) How many frosties did you end up with?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo