Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 713 Replies | Last Page

How is everyone doing? I'm back at 11dpo (3rd time since this board started, ugh) and I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. We're going to take a couple of months off I think, really do a not try/not prevent, but I can't focus on opks and dpo and fertile days and staying laying down and avoiding this and avoiding that..it's just all taking a toll. We'll keep taking the fertilaid because why not, but I'm going to go back to being a normal person again. Maybe that's the trick all along?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello babybump89,

All is well with me so far. On 11DPO.....I will test this Thursday.

Don't feel bad about taking time off from trying. We went through this too. Sometimes you need a break to relax and focus on yourselves. In time, if it's meant to be, it will happen.

7 years ago

Hi ladies....just checking in :) I'm WAY behind y'all! I'm currently in my fertile window. My Ovia app says today is a 10-the most fertile day. I opk'ed once a day since Wednesday and twice yesterday but never got a positive. I also didn't do a 4 hour hold or anything, so I'm hoping I just missed the surge indication. Last cycle I o'ed on CD 19 (confirmed from pos opk on CD 18, temp dip and spike and dull cramps in my pelvic area)

Today I've had the dull cramps on the left side, so I'm crossing my fingers I'm ovulating today! We bd'ed Friday and twice Sat (hehe) and hopefully again today before DH leaves for the week....hoping this is our month!! I'm still not going to track or test anything. I'll only test if AF doesn't show.

Keep us posted Mrs. Anna and BabyBump...you aren't out until AF shows!! My DH is very much in the NTNP phase and I think I need to be as well....I can't "waste" time tracking and looking up every real or fantom symptom....too many other things to accomplish in life right now! It's easier said than done though, as I worry about my age, etc. I'm trying to really focus on me and get back in my workout/running routine and gearing up for teaching and grad school to begin again!

Good luck to you all and I think we are essentially all in the "same" place with things....and I'm finding how important it is to not let TTC consume me.

7 years ago

Well ladies, I'm out. Today is CD1 of cycle 10.

ugh.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi babybump89,

I'm sorry

Maybe use this time now to relax and not think about anything. Just enjoy being with your partner and have fun. You never know what may happen

7 years ago

So sorry BabyBump Just enjoy the next couple of months with your DH!!

7 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Update from me:

So far I have been spotting. First pink then pink/red then brown. No cramping. I am on cycle day 27 and my period is a normal 29 day cycle. I go into the Fertility Clinic tomorrow to test to see if I am pregnant from the first IUI on July 20th.

I usually cramp 3-4 days before my period is due and so far nothing.

We will see what happens today and tomorrow!

7 years ago

Go luck Anna!! I can't wait to hear what they say!

Babybump, I'm so sorry. Hopefully the next couple months off will give you time to relax and reduce stress which can only help in the long run!

7 years ago

Best of luck, Mrs. Anna!! Hope you get good news tomorrow!

Jenna, how are you doing? What CD are you on?

I'm 2 DPO, so really nothing to report....trying to stay busy during these next 10-12 days haha!! I'm focusing on me and using my time off this summer to go to the gym in the middle of the day (SO NICE!! haha) I want to lose some weight and get back in shape, so I'm trying to focus on that and stay motivated :)

Keep us posted all!!

7 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm currently 4dpo and in the brutal 2ww! I'm just trying to keep busy and see how everyone else is doing in their journey. Good luck to everyone!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo