Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 713 Replies | Last Page

Hi twwtoolong,

Best of luck to you, looks like you covered good days. Baby dust all around. Thanks for the sticky vibes :)

7 years ago

Hi ladies...I hope you don't mind if I jump in and join the discussion :) I'm new on here (please friend and follow me!! I love having a support group and I can only stare at my chart/research so much!!). I just got off the pill last month (beginning of April) and have had one full cycle. I'm currently on CD 21. I temped until this week, really. My temp is erratic, so it doesn't seem beneficial to me right now (I might change my mind). I've started opks and have had negatives, I may have missed the surge. My husband is only home on the weekends until September 22nd, so that makes things extra tricky!! I feel pretty laid back about everything, but it's fun (and obsessive!) to collect the data (I'm a teacher AND a graduate student-ha!) and talk to others going through it too! Just last night I started having cramps (feels like AF day 1 cramps) and today I've had cramps and lower back pain. I think it's too soon for anything to have "happened" but I'm noticing everything! Feel free to check my BBT chart on my page...maybe you all can provide some insight!! TIA and Baby Dust to all :)

7 years ago

Hi there,
I am 29trying for my1st baby I am 11DPO since I am detected mild PCOs. My LH was low so doctor gave me fertility medicine I ovulated but did not conceive last month this month its 11DPO SINCE 5DPO I am observing sharp pinch in right ovary which seems to be travelling up and down and some time in center of cervix I am quite excited did UPT but it was negative, So waiting
symptoms' I noticed
1. Lower abdominal cramps
2.Bloting
3. Watery mouth
4. Dry skin
5. Hungary
6.Thrusty
7.Frequest urination and yellow color
8.head ache
9.back ache
10. fever
11.Exausted & sleepless ness
12. Morning sickness

7 years ago

Welcome SarahS28 and kellyparker!
@kellyparker - it looks like you have lots of positive symptoms! Only a few more days left in the wait! 11 DPO is a little early, maybe too early to detect a sticky bean! Are you going to test again soon or wait a few more days?

@Sarah28 - I can totally understand where you are coming from- I'm a teacher too and have a PhD in Kinesiology, so I went down that research rabbit whole really quickly when hubby and I decided we wanted to start trying! Try to not over analyze all the symptoms - but I do find it helpful to have tracked a couple of months and be able to look back and see patterns. Being tired, having hot flashes, heightened sense of smell are all normal for me in the LH phase, but have gotten me super excited in the past thinking it was new - but I really wasn't paying that much attention! lol

How are you other ladies doing out there? I am only 3 DPO, so still have another week and a bit before I will know if things worked for us this cycle! Nothing really symptom wise that is out of the ordinary - but it would be far too early for that anyways!

7 years ago

Thanks twwtoolong :) Yep, I'm almost to dissertation phase for my PhD in Education...ALL THE RESEARCH!! HAHA I'm definitely relaxed about the process, but the data collection is fun. It's tough because I don't know what I'm really looking or feeling for! I have the CM down, but cervix position is tricky...not sure what the difference is. I didn't get a positive opk this month so I probably missed the surge? I'm just in the waiting period (no pun intended) right now...I'm expected to have AF June 12 or so. We shall see!!

kellyparker, those are some promising symptoms :) *baby dust to you* Keep us posted!

thanks for letting me jump in here and chat with y'all. It's nice to have people to talk to.

7 years ago

Hi Sarah and Kelly, thanks so much for jumping on! The more ladies we have maybe the less obsessive we can be :)

I'm OD7 today and nothing yet, but I'm definitely getting some mild cardio on during this vacation - SO MUCH WALKING! I'm hoping some symptoms kick in in a couple of days..should I be feeling something by now?

How fantastic would it be if we all stuck on the same month! Keep me posted on symptoms! I haven't started really charting anything on this site yet, I'm still figuring it out but I know it would be so helpful to have some fresh eyes looking at everything.

7 years ago • Post starter

@Sarah- I honestly have only attempted a couple of times to find cervical position. I don't know if my fingers are particularly small, but even when it's supposed to be in a low position, I have a hard time reaching it! The only time I can kinda tell is when DH and I are BDing, sometimes during my cycle I feel him way more than others. So you are not alone there!

@babybump89- I hope your vacay is going awesome!!! Honestly most women won't implant until 9-11DPO, so physiologically I can't see symptoms happening before that- despite my mind playing tricks on me as I try to convince myself that I have heightened sense of smell at 5 DPO and it must be a sign! lol
Hang in there, I am sure your lil one is on their way! Perhaps the fun and relaxation will help them stick!

I am only 4 DPO today- besides wanting an afternoon nap, no real symptoms yet!

7 years ago

Definitely meant DPO not OD lol! Glad you know what I was talking about - Let's hope thats "pregnancy brain" kicking in.

I've never heard of cervical position being a way to determine anything, teach me these ways!

7 years ago • Post starter

babybump89- you can check the position and if it's soft or hard by washing your hand throughly and inserting one or two fingers and palpating for it- when you are just finished your period its low, hard and open (hard will feel like the tip of your nose) as you move into your fertile window it becomes high, soft and open (soft will feel like your lips). If your aren't pregnant it will drop back down and become hard again waiting for your period to begin- if you are pregnant, it will stay in the high position.

I tried to find it a couple of times but only had success when it was right before i started AF, otherwise I could reach it/feel it!

Hope things are going well!!! Symptoms?

7 years ago

I just checked my cervical position and *IF* I did it correctly, it was high and soft! I was fertile the end of May and AF is scheduled to arrive next week (if I'm a 32 day cycle...I've only had 1 full cycle, so not sure yet!). This could be a promising sign...? I guess I'll find out next week ;-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo