Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Oh I've already told my SO that it's on! Lol he was like ok prime time!!! I'll update you tomorrow if I get another smiley or an empty circle!

@Truth- when are u testing?

Jenelle

7 years ago

Hi Kerrist,

My current cycle started 3/27 & if I conceive this cycle, I'll be due January 1st. Hubby & I have been TTC for about 6 months& this is the first cycle using Fertilaid to help with conception. Keeping fingers crossed for everyone. Hopefully this is our month!

Baby dust to all!

User image

7 years ago

@Nelle5130 - Let us know what you come up with today on Clearblue.

@ALL - My cycle is confusing me. I had a huge BBT rise this morning, but still OPK doesn't say peak. I guess I will have to wait and see how it plays out.

I had another blinky smiley face this morning (CD8). Expecting another tomorrow and then solid on CD 10 and 11.

***baby dust to all***

7 years ago

Welcome Angyls19 - good luck on your journey. I presume you are a few days well past your ovulation - have you tested yet? Any symptoms?

@nelle - you are so lucky he is game. if i told my DH that he would get so anxious he won't be able to perform. He seemed fine when we decided to start trying but once he knew, he just couldn't finish which was making it quite hard and frustrating. And it became particularly hard after the miscarriage - sigh. Accordingly to him, he wants it to be natural - so it will happen - as though this happens just like that ... men!!!

@smartbaby - i know how that rise could confuse you, but i think if you get the rise for 3 consecutive days then you know you have ovulated for sure. i would say to Bd these days just in case you haven't and that's why you haven't got the solid smiley face yet. Just cover the days as best as you can

7 years ago • Post starter

@kerrist and smartbaby- ya he was good yesterday saying he was game but last night he ended up having to finish himself bc he was so stressed out about it! I don't know what to do with him sometimes!!! Lol at least it got handled and tonight we will do it again. Slight temp rise but only 97.56 on Thursday to 97.60 today. Still crampy and empty face on the opk... I'll expect a full temp rise into the 98's tomorrow. That's where I usually hang post-O!

How's everyone else?! Anybody else testing or feeling symptoms?!

Jenelle

7 years ago

@ Kerrist - Not sure of my exact O date, but I'm between 5-7 dpo. So it's probably too early to test just yet. I'm due for AF on 4/28. As far as symptoms go, I normally get minor breast pain a few days before AF, but this cycle I got intense pain all over starting a couple days past O and it hasn't let up. Also, cramping a couple of days past O (intensity varies & it comes & goes) which is unusual for me. I get cramping the day or two before AF & that's it. I'm crossing my fingers & hoping for that BFP, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much!!

User image

7 years ago

@Kerrist - I hope my solid face window wasn't so small that I missed it. I guess I will know more tomorrow. I did test with an OPK cheapie yesterday and it was negative so I think I am still waiting for my LH rise, but my E3G must already be up (thus blinky smileys).

The temp is the only thing that doesn't make sense. It went up from 97.29 to 97.89 between yesterday and today.

7 years ago

Hey guys,

I am officially having a freakout . So i promised myself i would just stay calm and not think about any possible symptoms but i started to get some low abdominal cramps - like a dull throbbing cramp somewhere between a cramp and a pull (i can't even explain it) and it is seriously sending me crazy . I hate anything like a cramp - it just makes me think i am going to be greeted by this damn and it is only a matter of time.

I know i just need to calm down and relax and wait for about 12 more days - cause that is so easy....

I hope you guys are doing better than me.

@smartbaby - that is a serious spike - did you have restless sleep last night. I tend to get really big spikes when i don't sleep well.

7 years ago • Post starter

Past 2 nights I've had about the same amount of sleep. Went to bed and woke up at the same times. So it is very weird. We'll see.

Anyway, I hope you find some calm. I know 12 days can feel like 120. Hopefully she doesn't catch you. Looking forward to your good news.

7 years ago

@Kerrist- Stay calm girlie! You can do it!!!! I'm feeling your cramping pain today! I am going to yank out my left ovary soon if it doesn't stop!!! It actually hurts to walk!!! I better be releasring like 100 eggs(lol not really but you know what I mean!) I have tonight left to BD and then I'm in the dreaded TWW!!!! I just know my temp will spike tomorrow

How's everyone else doing???

@angyls- welcome and let's hope for a !!!! Only a few more days to wait!!!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo