Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 581 Replies | Last Page

No, the is not in.
Also, I do not feel sick anymore.
So odd, in fact I feel like I have quite some energy (just studied and it is going great). Or maybe that is just what normal feels like and I only really appreciate it after my issues earlier today.

I feel a lot of 'stuff' going on in my lower stomach but it is so random, I still think I am out. I just feel it, idk.

If I wasn't so busy prepping for the exam tomorrow I would try to figure out what that random episode earlier was... I never felt this sick for this short... crazytown...

Is anyone due to test today?

I don't think we will keep trying anymore if I don't get pregnant like right now as we will spend some months abroad maybe that is what freaks me out.

User Image

7 years ago

@anna - i really hope you still end up with a BFP, i know how hard this is. Don't give up you will get yours soon.

@nelle - seems like you are i are in the same boat - barely noticeable symptoms. i only tend to get a hint of something in the afternoon into the evening but nothing otherwise.

Last night i was sure it wont happen this month then my boobs started to hurt a bit but then it went away. So i am back to barely any symptoms. I think it is funny because we are symptom spotters. i guess this serves us right - lol. I have been feeling very anxious though - maybe its the anticipation.

I am tempted to go buy a test to test in the morning though - i will be 11 dpo. trying to hold out till monday or wednesday.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much;)

And stay strong - don't be like me and test way too early only to be sad.
Classic rookie mistakes I am making ;)

User Image

7 years ago

Hi @Nelle5130 AF is 2 days late and still no sign of her. Did a test BFN but shall test again next week. Best of luck to all x

7 years ago

OMG I am so excited for you pixiedust :)
Do you usually have regular cycles?

Also has anyone noticed a change after starting prenatals?
Or red raspberry leaf?
I just started the rainbow light prenatals a couple days ago (took me a while to find a suitable prenatal --> food allergies) and I am wondering.
I also saw conflicting info on the internet that red raspberry leaf is in fact bad in the first trimester

User Image

7 years ago

@anna- trust me rookie mistakes happen! This is the first month in 6 months I haven't started testing the minute I ovulated lol!

@pixie- yah for being late! Now let's not let her catch you!

Monday is gonna take forever to get here! But group testing Monday should be fun!!!

No cramps anymore just a heavy feeling and maybe a little bloated or full feeling.

This conference will never end lol

Jenelle

7 years ago

I just can't believe the statistics here.
Like, I am not saying they are wrong I just keep seeing that basically 50% get a BFP on 10dpo on here.
And I am kinda thinking 'so if I don't get a BFP latest 11dpo I am out'.
I know this is dumb - but I can't shake it.

User Image

7 years ago

@anna i know what you mean. My cycles are nornally regular so i am confused. I feel beung late would mean i would get a BFP but thats not the case. Fingers crossed for you

7 years ago

OMG pixidust - this is sounding promising. very excited for you.

@ anna - hold out till monday we will both be 13 dpo and hopefully a better chance at getting a BFP. don't start to doubt yourself.

@ nelle - On a friday a conference - i would already be asleep by 10 am. Hate to have to go to those.

7 years ago • Post starter

@Kerrist Thank you. I really hope its a good sign.

Anyone if my hgc/hcg (dyslexia, always get it confused) is low when will a test be positive?
x

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo