Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@nikolina - thanks. yes it is hard - but its also a bit easier because he is not here and i really want to see him in person to tell him the good news. So i am making myself wait :)

7 years ago • Post starter

So today I am CD18 and 6dpo! I woke up this morning with abdominal cramps to my lower left side. With my FMU I had a lot of ewcm and some pink in it too. I never really suffer from tender bbs but I feel like I have very tender bbs today. My areolas seem quite prominent if that is anything to go by!

I am just wondering about implantation spotting...can someone explain to me is it actually dots of bleeding or pinkish/red CM? I am just wondering what to look out for?

Wishing you all baby dust! You're not out of the woods until the witch makes an appearence.

7 years ago

Hello everyone! Another new lady here. I've read and decided I would like to join! I realize I am late but I'm close to the same cycle and some of you. I am 14 dpo today (5/3/17) and the is due today. I have a pretty normal cycle usually as well. But I haven't noticed to my symptoms until I was 11 dpo. Which was:
11 DPO - super exhausted, puffy areolas
12 DPO - exhausted, puffy areolas and more pink than normal, headache, vivid dream at night
13 DPO - tired but not as bad, same thing with the bb's except add tenderness, had a terrible taste in my mouth, backache in the evening, and cramping kinda hurt bad but lasted about an hour, another vivid dream
14 DPO - feeling more awake than before, bb's still the same, cramps slightly not as bad as day before and it's localized on my right side like a pinching feeling. Also a bit of lotion like cm...

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far and to those who got their

7 years ago

@ginsue welcome to the board we are happy to have you. Ok I had exactly what you are experiencing at 6dpo. I had some mild cramps and then I went to the bathroom and there was a tiny speck of blood mixed in with clear cm. ( The cay I can explain it is if you pricked your finger and the first speck of blood you get thats what it looked like) then is completely stopped. Then I got the same speck 9 DPO i believe and then nothing. It wasn't until 12 DPO where I knew for sure AF was coming because I got pink spotting but it was so pale like blush pink that it would be easy to miss. I had it up until this morning and I am currently 15 dpo and it completely gone.

From what I hear IB can start anywhere between 6-12 DPO and as long as it does not get any heavier it is considered IB. Now granted everyone is completely different some people have had heavy IB bright red. Now I am no expert but I would say trust your gut and if you are currently 6dpo I would say IB. Hope I helped a little.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

@harleysmom welcome it is so exciting to get new people. . Do you have a 27-28 day cycle? As I am currently 15dpo and if the was due today you have the same cycle as me. Yeahh cycle buddies. I to have been having the pinching feeling but more so on my left. I would say that there is a good chance this is your month as well as you have no signs of AF. . I am so excited at the thought that this could be it for us . Keep me updated with your symptoms and hopefully the outcome is good.

7 years ago

@ladybugsmom yes cycle buddies!! I do, it's normally 28 days. That's the average. for you as well and lots of & I will definitely keep updated and same goes for all of you!!!

7 years ago

@Ladybugsmum have fx that this is it for you! 6 years is long time, you so deserve this ! Can not wait for good news!! Lets see those

7 years ago

@nikolina thank you so much I will certainely let you know any update I get. As of right now the spotting is completely gone and if it stays gone until Saturday I have a really good shot that the outcome is good. Either way I would be ok because I have support from you guys :)

7 years ago

@Ladybugsmom thats really helpful thank you! I dont want to obsess over the whole thing but I really do feel super positive about this cycle

7 years ago

So update spotting came back again UGHHHHH this time a little darker than pink more so burgundies but then disappeared again. I feel like the is playing games with me. I could just kill her lol it's like im here iiimmmm not here, im here iiiiimmmm not here. Just let me be already. Thank goodness for this group because I am going beyond crazy.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo