Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Welcome all the new ladies.

to you all.

7 years ago

@marieO - Yay! A cycle buddy...lol

@Truth2017 - thank you!

@Kerrist - that's how I feel too...I feel like I am doing everything "right" at this point and that this cycle (or one very soon) is going to be the one. Now that I feel that way I do feel better about a BFN, which I got this past cycle.

AF was a couple days late last cycle and I was experiencing lots of promising symptoms the past week or so. But they kind just went away all of a sudden.

I am looking forward to chatting with you all as this month unfolds.

7 years ago

Hi ladies and welcome new ladies to the group.

Glad to hear things have been going well so far with everyone.

So far things have been good with me. I haven't ovulated yet. Trying to temp as discretely as possible - Lol. Only weak lines on my opk's so far so nothing yet. I am feeling good though, praying this is the month.

I must say that I am really glad that I get to share this journey with you all. I was freaking out so much about it before. But I have such a sense of calm knowing I am not in this alone.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies and welcome new ladies to the group.

Glad to hear things have been going well so far with everyone.

So far things have been good with me. I haven't ovulated yet. Trying to temp as discretely as possible - Lol. Only weak lines on my opk's so far so nothing yet. I am feeling good though, praying this is the month.

I must say that I am really glad that I get to share this journey with you all. I was freaking out so much about it before. But I have such a sense of calm knowing I am not in this alone.

Hello all!

Ladies it is so amazing looking at all of your stories! I hope it is ok to jump in here. I am actually in a waiting game right now too, SO and I aren't technically TTC but there was a slip and no protection, we would both be happy if we were pregnant but now we are just waiting to see about my period in two weeks. I am trying to not have any expectations, because when this happened before I became extremely emotional, because I just got so excited at the thought. Trying to avoid disappointment this time if it's nothing.

Hoping all goes well with you all!

7 years ago

Good afternoon girls and welcome OWLMANNA!

Update today... It is day 4 of Clomid and from what I have read, it might mess with your temps. I have high pre-O temps (coverline is around 97.9). I haven't noticed that they have been off, but I do have a question...

I have read that being on Clomid and using it days 3-7, you will have a predicted "O" date as early as day 10! I started using my OPK's on Thursday just to be safe and negative so far. Me and my SO are trying to make sure we BD every other day. I have been using a few different apps to help with tracking my fertile days, but they are all so different, I have decided this month that I will just go by temps and when I see the spike I will know I ovulated. Ovulation day is about the only day I can pinpoint, as it is the only day I get cramps.

Another thing to mention is that my SO has an ejaculation issue and is not able to "finish" with sex. Sooo... I am what they call "turkey basting." LoL. This is why I feel it is proving to be more difficult than before with my ex.

Glad I have a place to share and ladies to go through this with!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Hi owlmanna and nelle.. wishing u both all the best

@nelle usually when on Clomid u can expect to ovualte about 5-10 days after ur last pill. U can look online for a Clomid calculator and put in the day u started and it should tell u your expected ovulation days.

Hello everyone! I'm currently in my TWW, 5dpo. It is my first month of trying and I swear I think everything is a symptom! I felt a little twinge on my right side today and immediately wondered if that could be implantation lol. If I conceived this cycle, my baby would be due 1 January.

My DH just left for training yesterday and I would love to surprise him with the news when we reunite in a couple weeks. He said he wants to be surprised but he knows my cycle better than I do so now is the best time to plan a surprise if it happens since I can fib about AF if needed. :) baby dust to you all!

7 years ago

Thanks Kerrist! I found one!

So its telling me that I should "O" between 4/21 and 4/26. And that I should start having sex 4/19 every other day (which we already started).

I am honestly glad that the clomid didn't give me any crazy hot flashes or mood swings like it had for some of my friends... even at 50mg.

Happy Holiday Ladies!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Glad to hear nelle. I also don't get any bad side effects o. Clomid and I take up to 150 mg sometimes. Did this time. I always found I was normal save for the intense ovary pains.

Welcome mandi, I completely understand the symptom spotting.it drives me crazy. Just try not to send yourself insane...lol. I do every month.

So an update, finally got my positive opk and I am so excited. BD'ing every other day so as not to get my DH too nervous. He gets very anxious if he knows what's going on. So looks like I was right on the ovulation days. Just praying everything goes well.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo