Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 581 Replies | Last Page

The only thing I have today is some full heaviness. I've not noticed it all day bc I've been a crazy person cleaning my house and car. And I have now finally settled down and it's 8pm!!! I've been busy holy cow! I'm anxiously awaiting Monday morning and only to test... bc that also means my vaca is over!

Jenelle

7 years ago

The symptoms I have today was I was at breakfast with the family and out of the blue I just screamed at my husband to pull over because I had to throw up and boy did I vomit my guts which is crazy because i didn't even feel nauseous. I started to get a little pains on the side of my boobs no more spotting thank god to that. I can't cave in and test even if I wanted to be a hub is gaurding me from buying test as he wants me to wait until Monday but if it wasn't for him trust me I would be cheating and tested. Fingers crossed ladies.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

im out the got me as i was in the process of poas! have not been able to get pregnant since the lost of my twins... ladies and @bnsmith

User Image

7 years ago

Oh no, I am sorry :(

Yesterday evening I got really warm (I usually sleep with socks and I took them off and still couldn't cool down and I was still awake at 4 in the freakin' night. Two hours before my husband couldn't sleep either so we had a nightsnack session in the kitchen - it was rather funny :)
And I got this extreme thirst I drank 30 oz at night.
After all this I was convinced I must be pregnant but I didn't poas as I only have one left for Monday (holiday weekend over here and everything is closed til Tuesday). I had a lot of mild pulling sensations. No spotting at all.
Fingers crossed

PS Ladybug I am sad we aren't symptom twins anymore but it sounds really promising for you :)) I experience side boob itches, tingles and mild pain, too.

PPS Oh I forgot my skin got super itchy everywhere last night. They say it is from increased blood flow which makes so much sense as I couldn't cool off.

You guys I just realized we basically all have boob (side) tenderness - how awesome is that

User Image

7 years ago

So ladies, i have a symptom update. Today when I woke up a had more light pink spotting and some mild cramps. I am so worried because I'm literally 3 days from the and I'm starting to lose hope as I usually spot 2-3 days before regular flow. Ughh the only thing that is keeping optimistic is the frequent trips to the bathroom to pee. Please let this be my month the wait is unbearable. Anywho I will keep you updated.

7 years ago

Hi ladies so im now 3 days late. I was due on Thursday(its now sunday). My cycle is always regular. Ive had mild lower abdominal twinges since 6dpo along with itchy and sensitive bb's and increased amount of cm. Not had any AF symtoms yet. On 8dpo i had a one off tiny little pink bleed mixed in amongst the cm but had nothing like that since.
Any ideas ?

7 years ago

Hey ladies, symptoms sounding good pixie dust, ladybugsmom, anna and nelle.

@pixiedust sometimes it takes a while for the test to show up don't be discouraged. I had to wait for too weeks the last time before I got a positive. I say as long as af doesn't show there is hope. .

@tawillmy sorry u are out this month but don't give up hope. You will be blessed soon

Ladies can't wait for tommorow to come and see who has good news. Good luck poas in the morning.

7 years ago • Post starter

@kerrist I hope your right i keep running to the bathroom to check and see if the spotting increased or not. So far it seemed to go away but if I wake up tomorrow and I'm still spotting I will be devastated because I know the is sure to arrive. Ughh this wait is killing me.

7 years ago

So excited for you all, only a few hours left til testing and I bet there will be BFP :)
So, the idiot that I am I went to pee after I had napped only for a few minutes last night, thinking it was the next morning and I POAS and now I don't have a stick to pee on anymore and the stupid holiday weekend isn't exactly helping...

So I will have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday (Wednesday would be AF day).
What do you all think, should I test with not FMP on Tuesday (1day before AF)?

I am really not feeling much today except for my lower ovaries feeling super warm. Could be AF sign so no idea :)
Oh and I should be exhausted since I got barely any sleep but I have so much energy, might just crash tomorrow ;)

User Image

7 years ago

@annarochester I knew one of us would cave lol. I would say test Tuesday closer to AF better chance of . Also still no more spotting thank goodness. The good thing is that me and DH DTD and not one spot of pink maybe this is my month. I'm on my way to shoprite for testing day tomorrow hears to good luck and plenty

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo