Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@Smartbaby - Although I have not been checking my temps I have been suffering from a very hot body. It's kind of weird because if the temperature is cold and you feel my body, it is on fire but my hand and feet are cold.

I am trying to wait until Friday to test but that will be hard! I am one of those that start taking tests 7DPO

7 years ago

@Nelle - hope your temps continue to climb...I have been sleeping a lot the past couple of days too...so tired

Last cycle my temps were hoovering around. 98.4 in the ladder part...right after O they were lower...a jagged upward ribbon...but I'm already over my highest temps from that cycle.

Trying not to read into anything this early in the game though.

7 years ago

About 11dpo had dull cramping and twinging in my lower abdomen and hips for a week. Had alot of clear cm (tmi) and bb's are so sensitive. Really hope this is my month. Fx to you all x

7 years ago

@tierleigh - I don't test a lot normally...but I got some internet cheapies now so I might POAS every day next week...lol

Why don't you temp?

7 years ago

@pixiedust - sounds promising. When will you test?

7 years ago

@Smartbaby im due in 2 days but might wait until the weekend to see if AF turns up

7 years ago

Hi Ladies :) If we conceived this month, our due date will be January 06, 2018.. so that would be exciting! We have been trying for a bit but this is the first time I've ever felt this way on CD10 so I am feeling very hopeful compared to other months!

7 years ago

@Pixie Dust - good luck!!! Keep us posted

7 years ago

@tierleigh
I have the exact same thing about my core feeling warm but my hands getting really cold.

Sorry if this is TMI but I am also constipated... I can´t go as MUCH as I used to...

User Image

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

Glad to hear things are picking up with everyone. My temperature finally went back up today to 98.11 so i am feeling better about that. it usually stays around low 98 never crossing about 98.30 so i am good so far.

I am trying to convince myself to wait until af is due before i test - i am not sure if i can handle anything but a BFP . And my temps will tell me if AF is coming but that is one week away. I will see how long i can hold out. Thankfully i have other things to preoccupy my time right now so thats good.

Welcome all new ladies

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo