Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Ahahaha sounds fun indeed but the husband would think I have gone completely nuts ;)
They would not by any chance show a positive earlier than the 10miu ones, would they? *intriged*

User Image

7 years ago

good question...that I do not know

7 years ago

Hey everyone! I've been stalking this forum for awhile now, Lol! Figured I would finally join the conversation. I am 27 and my boyfriend is 35. We have a 4 year old daughter! This is our 2nd cycle actively trying. I am 6dpo and surpisenly my poas patience has been great, Lol! I was testing at 4dpo last cycle, haha! If we conceive this cycle we will be due January 12th.

I've had a few symptoms, yesterday evening I started cramping, nothing painful more like pressure, if that makes sense....do you ladies think maybe that could of been implantation? Feel free to look at my current bbt chart. I also had a temp dip yesterday and then back up today. Staying hopeful. Today I have felt kind of sick, not throw up sick (lol) just feeling cruddy. I'm holding out on testing until Monday, hoping and praying I see a !!!

to all you ladies! Here's to many January 2018 babies!!

7 years ago

@noelle- we are the same day! I have been amazing at not testing! We will both test together on Monday!

@smartbaby- I think the homemade tests are fun. Just be careful with the bleach one as ammonia (pee) and bleach cause a wicked strong odor. Do it outside if it's nice out! I also think that if you had a dip today that this could be implantation day ! Yah that would be good! How big was the dip? And just wait a couple days for
Your hormones increase after implantation!

Good luck to everyone!!! Can't wait to see about the homemade tests!

Jenelle

7 years ago

It went down to .30 still way above coverline

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Those homemade tests sound like fun. But since a few of you are testing on Monday let's say we make it a group thing. So testing on Monday which is day 13 for me and one day before af would be due. I was not going to test until Wednesday because I can't handle any disappointment and af would show by then if she is planning on coming. But we willl See.

Welcome to the new ladies

@anna implantation bleeding I believe should be at most 2 to 3 days.

@smartbaby I hope you are having a good vacay in pr. That temp dip is something like what I got on 5 dpo. Mine in back up but it's been up and down though still very high. When will you be back home And testing - let us know

@nelle glad to hear you haven't tested yet I know it is hard. But soon we can at will.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Kerrist, I will watch out for IB tomorrow and on Saturday. :)

Monday would be 13 dpo for me but sure I will test with you guys, you never know I might be a late implanter (I really hope so...)

I know it doesn't make any sense just yet but I feel so out today, having way too much energy again. :(

How is everyone else feeling?
Any new symptoms?

User Image

7 years ago

I had terrible heartburn yesterday and today not really anything except I took a 2 1/2 hour nap in the middle of the day and then worked out and could have fallen asleep working out lol. Sooo tired! Can't wait to crawl into
Bed.

Jenelle

7 years ago

Good morning ladies :)

Ugh... I feel like I have caught a bug.
Yesterday I had hardly any symptoms (apart from the ongoing constipation) and today I had a lil diarrhea (still don't feel better like all of it is out LOL sorry way tmi) and I am in bed feeling sick (not puke sick just the lingering sick) and shivering at times. I have only had one rice waffer so far and I didn't get around to even putting my contacts in or changing for the day.
I suppose all my symptoms were just leading to this - not pregnancy :( sad

Good luck

User Image

7 years ago

@anna- did AF come? If not you aren't out yet my dear!

So my temp dropped today. Not a ton but I've been like 98.2's and this morning I was 97.9

Not below cover but we shall see what today brings. I have a backache and some cramps. Very mild like barely noticeable.

Can you believe I have to be at a conference all day long on my vacation!?!? Yuk! I'll let you guys know how i feel later!

How's everyone else doing this morning?!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo