Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hay Ladies!

@Hopeful so sorry to hear about your loss hun! How many weeks pg were you? This time I didnt got a chance to get down to doctors, I was so busy with work and christening at the time I found out I was pregnant. Test lines was dark, cos remember with previous cp they were very faint, so I tought I gona be ok if I leave doc appointment for a week. But sadly I started spotting, and 2 days before doc appointment bleeding heavy and line was bearly visible. I canceled appointment, I mc naturaly with not much cramps. I knew if I went to that appointment pg wouldnt show on test or bloods so I would be tould what I knew already. I know it was silly, and I wish I went earlier to doctor. But one thing what made me suspect that something is not right it was digi test, never changed from 1-2 weeks, even tho lines on tests were dark. But before when I had cp's my doctor tould me if I feel ready I can start straight away. But I think they all have different opinions on this, my friend recently lost baby at 7-8 weeks, and in hospital they tould her to wait 3 weeks. But I think if you mentaly are ready, its ok to try after early mc. Its dont mean is gona happen again! Lods of baby dust and hope this is the cycle!

@sm so happy to have cycle buddies! Hope you feeling positive about this cycle! Lol I probably gona start testing at 8 dpo too ha ha just in case lol! Im officially 3 dpo, confirmed by bbt! Yaayyy here we come 2 ww

Did anyone tried something new or different this cycle?

Lods lods love

6 years ago

@nikolina- I had a d&c at 11 weeks .. Coz the 10 week scan showed the baby had stopped growing at 6weeks.
It was the worst day of our lives... Me & dh cried all the way from the hospital to home...

Hope this is a month for all of us...

Lots of

6 years ago

10dpo and a BFN *sigh*

I had my first loss Jan 26th and a D&C Feb 3rd. First period on March 17th....light BFP on April 15th. 4 positive frer, 2 dollar store and a digital later I started bleeding on April 19th. I was really hoping to get my BFP today but i guess i test again wednesday when AF is due if she don't show before then.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

Hi Ladies! Today i am 17dpo and CD28 but have had irregular cycles since coming off BC. Last one was 40days long!

I know for sure I ovulated this month and I am apprix 17dpo..i have jaf a few symptoms and a lot of nausea recently which is unusual for me. I did a hpt 9dpo, 12dpo and 17dpo and they were all BFNs.

Just wondering did any of you ladies experience anything similar? Maybe I just have another really long cycle so its hard for me to figure out when I am actually late.

Wishinh you all the best of luck with the ttc journey and a happy healthy 9 months to those of you who have luckily gotten your BFPs.

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

@Hopeful, so sorry that you had to go true that, its heartbreaking! I never had d&c, so I cant give you advice on when could be the best time to start to ttc, but I think you have to fallow your heart, and if you feel you and your dh are ready! And every pregnancy is different, and its dont mean it will happen again if you start ttc again hun! How many dpo you are now? Lods lods baby dust hun

@3littles2angels, 10 dpo is still too early, dont give up your hopes yet hun! Any symptoms? Hoping to see big from you on wed hun! And so sorry about your losses, its heartbreaking to go true that

@ginsue, sorry to hear that your cycles are gone so messed up, its so frustrating when ttc! Are you sure you are 17 dpo? Did you confirm with bbt or opk? Sometimes o can be delayed, and egg drops few days later. And nausea sounds suspicious bfp hun. Last month before I fot my bfp, felt nausea for week, and tested but all bfn. So give up and tought it could be from vitamins im taking. But then it started happening in evening times, so tested and it was bfp! Can not tell dpo cos didnt use opk or bbt or really ttc that cycle. Maybe wait another few days and then test! Lods lods baby dust hope not showing up for next 10 months hun!

Im 4dpo, no symptoms yet! Might test at 9 dpo, if I last until then lol

6 years ago

Hi ladies,

I am 9dpo ... So I caved in and tested.. Got a bfn

AF isn't due for another week .. So its quite early ..

How are you guys doing in your tww ...

@nikolina - Lods of love and hugs to u too

6 years ago

@nikolina I think I am only 8dpo now. Have no hpts at the min will wait till later in the week. I have done a bleach test this morn (I know they are not 100% reliable) if any of you want to have a look? It foamed up like beer.

6 years ago

Hay Ladies!
@Ginsue, 8 dpo, still v v early for any test to show. I never heard about bleach test, but google it, and now I wana do lil experiment myself lol sorry couldnt see your result, maybe you delited? How are you feeling? Any symptoms? When is your af due?

@ helpful, you are right, 9 dpi still early, and hope thet tidays bfn will turn in to bfp in couple of days! Lods baby dust!

Im 5 dpo, had big spike in my bbt, but dont think it means anything this early. Just hoping to stay up there lol can not wait to start testing! Feeling positive this cycle no matter whets the outcome!

@sm12, how are you doing? You close to testing period! Best of luck and hope bfp awaits for you!

6 years ago

Hey, everyone!

Some testing has started already! Hoping to hear about BFPs soon.

AFM, I'm about 10 DPO. Trying to hold out until this Sunday to test (assuming AF doesn't show up before then). Had a few mild cramps this morning, still tired, and had a bit of nausea...nothing else really. I go back and forth between being excited for and dreading Sunday. Sometimes I'm convinced I'm pregnant and other times I'm sure I'm not *sigh*.

I seriously am always so unproductive during this portion of the TWW. Do any of you have that problem too? I'm a freelance writer, so my schedule is my own...which means I end up on Pinterest looking at baby things or looking through a bunch of HPT images on here instead of doing the research I actually need to get done. What are your vices?

User Image

6 years ago

Hey ladies! @Nikolina, I caved and tested yesterday. BFN but I know it's tool early to tell lol. Today I'm 8 dpo. I'm gonna try to wait till Friday to test again. No symptoms, just really slight cramping which I usually get a week before AF arrives. They say AF symptoms are really similar to early pregnancy symptoms so I'm still staying positive! How are you doing?? @11 the TWW is always tough. I usually obsess and binge online looking up pregnancy symptoms to see if I have any lol. To keep my mind occupied when I'm not obsessing, I usually go to the gym. to all of us and

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo