Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Oh sorry to heat that Ladybugsmom! Thats tough! It is so frustrating when you dont know what is going on with your body! I dont think our Dhs can even begin to understand. Maybe waiting 2 days might help you prepare for the worse case scenario or going to ER would get you an answer quicker I guess. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

Oh thanks you're so sweet! I am really hoping this is my month as timing would be perfect for us. Will keep you all posted.

6 years ago

@smartbaby thanks for the support. It's tough.

So my bleeding increased a little and I'm so worried that it's now just AF. It's redder and heavier than it has been. I did the stupid thing and took a test and got BFN this morning. If it is implantation then it's probably still too early to tell, but who am I kidding. My body hates me and has just been fooling me into being convinced that I'm pregnant.

Can't deal with this every month! :(

6 years ago

@naomib sorry ur feeling down :(. I feel the same way. Got bleeding yesterday morning it's gotten heavier although cramps aren't nearly as bad and I'm so early. My period is always regular :(. Took a test too this morning Fingers crossed for everyone. Xx

6 years ago

Does anyone know how much bleeding is too much for implantation? It feels different. I am hoping it stops today. Feeling nauseated, not sure if it's just my nerves that's causing it. The information on implantation bleeding is all over the place. Has anyone else experienced getting their period almost a week early? This is really going to screw up my calendar ????

6 years ago

@Smartbaby and NaomiB sorry you're both feeling as if AF is around the corner.

@calvingirl, your body could definitely be readjusting to what's "normal." It might make it harder to symptom spot. I definitely think your emotions are well-earned, though. Hopefully you'll be celebrating a BFP soon! It would be a wonderful thing any time of the year, but I have a feeling it would be extra special right now.

@babylag, from what I understand, implantation bleeding is usually just a few drops of blood. Often it's not even enough to get on a panty liner. It's just sort of there when you wipe. That being said, every woman is different, so some people may bleed a little more. Have you changed anything recently? Maybe a new diet or added supplements? It could affect your cycle. When I went on clomid, for example, my cycle gradually shifted to 28 days as opposed to the previous 33. Sometimes there are inexplicable changes to the cycle too.

AFM, I'm on 6 DPO (approximately). Started feeling nauseated yesterday, but I'm wondering if I'm not coming down with something. DH is home sick today, so that's never a good sign. The only other symptom that comes to mind is being tired, but it seems I'm always tired during the TWW.

Good luck everyone, and

User Image

6 years ago

4 DPO! Ugh the anticipation!! Anyone else on the TWW? I know @Nikolia you are Any symptoms for anyone? I don't have any but I do have a twinging feeling in uterus sometimes but I know it might just be in my head. Being hopeful to all you beautiful ladies!! Stay positive and don't let anything get you down

6 years ago

Hi sm,

I am on 6dpo... I too have this mild pressure in my uterus.. I have been feeling light headed for past 4 days.
Super tired .. And today I notice my breasts are slightly tender...

I will be testing on 10dpo... Fingers crossed ...

to everyone...

6 years ago

@sm12 congratulations on entering crazy 2ww im right behind you! Im 2dpo today! Tought I never gona o this cycle lol. Usualy is cd14 for me, but this cycle was cd17, could be due mc last cycle, thats why bit late. No symptoms here yet. But feeling positive, and hope we blessed with at the end of this cycle! When you thinking of testing? Lol, im so inpatient, but got lods internet cheapies, so can get out of my system lol. But will try hold on un till 9dpo! Are you bbt charting? Lods lods baby dust so happy to have cycle buddy

6 years ago

@nikolina -- I too had a mc last cycle .. My doctor told me to wait for 2 cycles and then try... But we are so desperate for a baby that we have already started trying.

What did your doctor advice ?..

6 years ago

Yay @NikolIna and @hopeful!! I got the internet cheapies too so I could test everyday lol! I will probably start testing 8dpo. so glad to have cycle buddies!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo