Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Congrats newbie! You must be so thriled! have you figured out a due date?

@LadybugsMom so sorry that you got your AF! Better luck next cycle hopefully

Today I am CD20 and 8dpo I reckon I should prob wait until next weekend to test but I have a feeling I will cave this weekend! Havent had any major symptoms just really tender bbs when I wake in the morning and slight cramping or twinges maybe twice a day. Had lots of cm up until today seems tomhave reduced to almost nothing (sorry tmi)

7 years ago

@GinSue: Thank you, my due date would be Jan 12, 2018. I am sure it would fall into 2017 if everything goes well.

Good luck everyone TTC this month.

7 years ago

Hi Ladies, thought I'd come on and introduce myself. Imy a mum of two beautiful boys 6 and 4. Have always wanted 3 but then had trouble convincing dh that this was a good idea. We have all the old baby stuff because I always knew I would want to use it one more time. Well, i managed to convince dh to roll the dice, for just one month. I get one month to try and that's it , what will be will be. Have just ovulated and now I wait. We did have one month in March to ttc, but i got sick and didn't ovulate till late, so convinced him to give it one last shot. Going to try not to be a stress head this time round and let the baby gods decide. Wishing everyone lots of luck and !!!!! to all the new and i hope to be joining you! If I'm lucky enough , ill be due Jan 28.

7 years ago

I can't believe I'm saying this. But I just got my very first I couldn't believe my eyes. My bb's is what gave it away. And finally tonight got the courage to test. And I was right. Exciting and scary at the same time!

7 years ago

Uploaded a pic on my profile!

7 years ago

Congrats Harleymom! It's an overwhelming feeling for sure. How exciting! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

As for me, I just ovulated so I hope we timed our bding right. If I concieve my due date will be January 25th. I'm going to try to wait until Mother's Day to test but will probably give in and test before then. Hoping this tww flies by so I can just know already lol ????.

Hope to see more bfps on here. Baby dust to all!

User Image

7 years ago

@Harleymum congratulations! I saw your picture, thats agreat fab line hun! Hope you feeling well and sending you lods lods and

Im sill waiting to o, could be any day now

7 years ago

Thats fab newbie! So exciting for you now!

Harleymom thats fantastic congratulations! Delighted for you! I saw your pic and it was so obvious.

7 years ago

@Harleymom0201!! So happy to hear about all these I'm due to ovulate in 2 days. Using the OPKs for the first time. The lines keep getting darker so I know I'm close.

7 years ago

@sm12 im due o in 2 days too, opk v negative, but hopefully tomorrow or monday will get positive! Sending you lods baby dust, hope this is the month!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo