Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies i also wanted to mention im 14dpo and have had watery clear cm since ovulation. Any ideas?

7 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I am so happy I found this forum as I am in the same boat as you all. I am currently 10 dpo with a regular 27-28 day cycle so if I conceived this month I would have a due date of Jan 8 or 9th and he/she will be a Capricorn like me woop woop lol. Any who, I am truing to remain positive this month as I have been trying for 6 years to conceive number 2 after DD and no luck we have unexplained infertility what a drag. Anyway usually I spot any where between 2-4 days before AF but this cycle I think I had IB as it was so weird on 6dpo. It looked like pinkish burgundy snot. So weird and then came the cramping. I haven't spotted any other time so I am crossing my finger this is it as AF is due in 7 days and I am praying that she stays away as I would be so excited. For all of you symptoms checkers I have listed my symptoms up until now. Fingers Crossed and Baby Dust.

1-5 DPO Smelly Gas ( TMI)
6 DPO Tiny speckle of blood, followed by mild cramping. Woke up with a terrible migraine that has me down for the count.
7-8 More mild cramps more so on the left side more gas. Beginning of constipation ( usually regular especially after my morning coffee). Runny nose and sneezing like crazy ( could be my allergies as I get terrible allergies.
9-10 Boobies starting to get tender but only when touched, tingly pain in boob area.

Again Baby Dust to all and feel free to share your symptoms and turnout. CHEERS TO 2018 BABIES!!!

DD: Shelby 8 yrs old
DH: 38
ME:32

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

Pixie idk about the cm, frankly, I believe it is different for everyone, do you think it is a clear sign? My cm is watery is terms of color but a bit stickier/less liquid than water.

I am having REALLY bad AF like cramps and pulling (?) as I am typing this...

Welcome Ladybugs and best of luck to you, too.
I had such bad farts, like, omg, my husband would comment. I don't wanna say I never fart but I literally never have smelly gas (I need to follow a pretty strict diet, I guess that is why).
He wonders what is up with me and he has been googling my symptoms, too. It is always great to know you are not the only one freaking out. :)
Oh, and I have been constipated for about a week now, too. Also never happened before.

User Image

7 years ago

Hi @LadybugsMom, your symtoms seem to almost have been the same as mine. Heres hoping its a positive sign for us both x

7 years ago

@pixie dust I know maybe we can ride this wait out .
When is the witch due for you? I am due for her on May 3rd ( Please don't Come lol). It is so funny that I literally just posted that I haven't had anymore spotting and low and behold, I finally was able to poo I KNOW TMI and I guess the straining caused me to spot same kind real pale pink with the slightest of burgundy blood. Usually if the is on her way I will spot back to back for 2-3 days before I get my normal flow so I am praying the spotting doesn't continue but I will let you know. Anyway what was your spotting like and how long did it last??

@annarochester I know what you mean with the smelly gas it was soo bad my husband had to open up all the windows in the car I was so mortified. I never have gas like that ever and it was soo weird. I feel like DH knows that something is up because my moods have totally been all over the place. last night even though I had the worst headache, I was craving some french fries and I hopped my butt right in the car and drove to Popeyes to get there fries and chicken. Let me know what other symptoms you get as we have to be in this together in the event we drive ourselves crazy with these symptom checking lol.

7 years ago

@LadybugsMom the witch was due yesterday but BFN . Theres always a chance of not ovulating exactly when i thought although my periods are always regular. Not sure when to test next , going to leave it for a few days and then test again :)

7 years ago

@pixie dust, just try to hold out until atleast Saturday and retest I read that sometimes HCG hormone can take time to show. Have you had any spotting that would make you think the would be on her way? Or any symptoms that would constitute the dreadful AF arriving? Remain positive and try not to think about it. Heck go out and do a spa day and don't test again until Sunday this was you would atleast be officially late. Hang in there. You have support either way that's why we are all here.

7 years ago

@pixie dust, just try to hold out until atleast Saturday and retest I read that sometimes HCG hormone can take time to show. Have you had any spotting that would make you think the would be on her way? Or any symptoms that would constitute the dreadful AF arriving? Remain positive and try not to think about it. Heck go out and do a spa day and don't test again until Sunday this was you would atleast be officially late. Hang in there. You have support either way that's why we are all here.

7 years ago

@LadybugsMom Thank you so much for your support. Ill wait until sunday as you suggested. No normal AF signs. I have had a dull kind of ache in my lower abdomen on and off since 6dpo. Not had any AF style cramping. When will you test ?

7 years ago

Hormones can take 2-3 days after implantation to show up on a hpt. Don't get discouraged! I have read that there are women who won't get a positive hpt until a week or 2 after AF is due.

If any of the new girls would like to join, we are going to test Monday morning.

Jenelle

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo