Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@pixie dust no worries we are going to get our one way or the other. But I am going to try and hold out until Monday ( notice how I said try lol) to test this way I can examine if I still have any spotting or not. Right now other than the tiny speck of blood mixed with clear cm I am having the same dull achy pain on my left side, I am trying not to think the worst because I am prone to cycst on that side which I had to get removed last year so here to positive thinking. If you haven't had anymore symptoms I would say this could be your month. Not all women get pregnancy symptoms and still end up pregnant.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

@nelle5130 yea your right about the 2-3 after IB to show up positive. I got what I believe to be IB 6DPO a whole 10 days before AF. I am scared to test now because I do not want to see the dreadful so I am trying to remain positive and wait atleast until 1 day before AF is scheduled to arrive. Fingers crossed for good news for everyone. :)

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

@ladybugsmom - looks like you me and anna are at about the same stage DPO. wishing you all the best in the event you cave and test over the weekend.

I am kind of excited and looking forward to monday when we will all test. it gives me something to focus on one way or the other.

been getting some cramps today but i can't really tell if it's like AF cramps or not. It seems a bit lower and different but i don't want to say its not then it turns out to be - arghhh!!!! the agony!!!!

I am praying my temps continue to rise which it did today - i am up to 98.37

7 years ago • Post starter

@Pixie Dust, I didn't get a positive pregnancy test last fall until six days after AF should have arrived. I didn't test every single day between my suspected AF date and day six, but...

I hope everyone testing on Monday has some good news to share!

AFM, I'm still waiting to ovulate. Should be the first weekend in May (which is good because my dad is coming to visit mid-May and I didn't want to have to BD while he's here, haha), but this is my first cycle not on clomid in a while, so we shall see what that does to my "normal" routine.

User Image

7 years ago

@kerrist yup we are all on almost the same cycle so we have to keep each other sane from the madness. The weirdest thing just happened to me while at work ( which is where I am now) hey don't judge me slow day, I was eating some chips and I tasted blood in my mouth, I went to wipe my gums and it was so much blood. Woop Woop I heard bleeding gums are a symptom of pregnancy. I am so excited but nervous to find out the outcome on Monday. Ugh the drama we put ourselves through during the TWW.

7 years ago

@110114 I totally forgot Mother's Day was coming up. That would be so cool if we can share the news during that day oh the excitement. :)

7 years ago

Oh Ladybug, I had the bleeding gums situation the other day, too.
I indeed hope it indicates a BFP as I only ever got bleeding gums during AF, never before.

Haha, yes, being pregnant on Mothers Day would be the best.
I can already see my basic bitch face saying to the hubs 'Where is my present?' #hormonesbabe

User Image

7 years ago

@annarochester I am hoping as well this is our month. It would be soo cool we can go through our pregnancy together all the good bad and ugly experiences. Like you said baby dust to us all.

7 years ago

@ladybugsmom - i am at work too - but i can't help but look to see what everyone is up to lol.
Let's hope those bleeding gums bring you some luck.

I was thinking about that mother's day sharing as well. fingers crossed we will have good news.

7 years ago • Post starter

@kerrist yup good luck to us.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo