Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hi all,

This is my second cycle since starting (first since I got through a whole one and charted everything). I'm 9dpo (essentially), so I'm REALLY anxious right now. Basically expecting either implantation or nothing. DH and I did it a LOT this month, which makes me wonder (if I don't conceive) what the heck else I should be doing.

Keep imagining little twinges in one side.

TWW is the worst!

Congrats to all who have gotten their BFP's, chins up to those of us who haven't!

6 years ago

Oh yeah, and ironically, my birthday is 1/19, and if I conceive this round, my baby would be due 1/20! Wouldn't that be something.

6 years ago

Thanks everyone! I'm still mind blown and welcome to all the new ladies on here. I called my doctor and my first prenatal visit is May 31st which will be at 8 weeks.
The biggest giveaway for me to know was my BB's. They are nearly popping out of my bra and my nips and areolas are twice their normal size lol.

Have a to everyone who got a

to all of y'all and much love and

6 years ago

Hey ladies! I am CD 23 today and 11dpo. I didnt notice any symptoms today or yesterday so I don't know what to expect! I have to confess I did hpt on saturday at 9dpo and it wad negative. I was on the hpt gallery saw quige a few BFPs for people on hpts and thought I would use my last one.

I have two family functions at the weekend so I will have to test before then anyway. I think this is our 5th momth ttc. I was gonna use opks this month but I couldnt be bothered! I dont want to stress too much about it bit I guess I might need to if I dont get a BFP.

I have been MIA the past few days just throwing myself back into the gym and busying myself with housework to keep my mind of ttc!

Hope you are all well! Wishing you all a fertile cycle

6 years ago

Hi Ladies, hope yea all doing well.
Well, im cd15 today, opk yesterday evening and this morning dark, but just not sure about this brand, they not as sensitive like others I have been using, before yesterday evening, they showed no line at all, so not sure about o, could be yesterday, today or tomorrow, just have to wait for bbt to confirm. Been having o pains for last few days, so hopefully im entering 2ww

6 years ago

Hello everyone! I think I am belong in this threat, not sure. I am 17dpo today but all my tests have been negative. I'm not sure what to do.

6 years ago

@yattc welcome we are happy to have you. What is your regular cycle 28-32 this will determine if you belong in this thread or out feb 2018 thread where we are just finishing up our cycle and about to enter the 2ww. Also, when is AF due for you and what symptoms have you had so far??

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Thanks for replying!

My cycle is 30 days and my last period was April 5th. I keep track of AF on an app, and I was suppose to have it May 5th. Even if I ovulated at a different time (which I doubt) i still have no period symptoms. I get bad cramps.

And actually I might be 18dpo not 17.

6 years ago

Hi ladies...

Just to update .. I am 3 / 4dpo..
I have mild cramps, terribly tired and constipation..

What are you guys experiencing..?

6 years ago

Hey ladies!
I read through your posts and feel like I belong here!
We've been trying for 19 months, 7 IUI cycles and 2 M/c. We just took a 6 month break because this baby making thing is expensive here in NY!
I am currently 4dpo (3dpiui) and am feeling tons of bloat and low mild/dull cramps. I feel like this TWW is the worst one yet!!
I am monitored by an RE for my entire cycle. I took Femara CD4-9 and had 2 amazingly beautiful eggs show up right before O day!
Congrats to all the ladies here with BFPs!! If this cycle works my due date would be JAN 27.
FX and baby dust to all :)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo