Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@Kerrist - glad your temps are back up...how many days past ovulation are you?

7 years ago

@smartbaby - Today is 7 dpo. Started getting some back pains either yesterday or day before that. Some minor little stabby pains (i call them) in my tummy, but its coming and going in the afternoon for the last two or three days. Not thinking too much of anything right now.

How is the vacay treating you so far?

7 years ago • Post starter

@Kerrist - I think I'm 3 dpo, but FF says 5. So a lot of us are right around the same place in the cycle. That's cool!!!

Vacay starts tomorrow after work so today was hectic and tomorrow will be as well, but then I get to relax for a good while. Very excited :-)

Just cause I can, I'm going to start testing with my cheapies as soon as I get to PR...LOL...I hate how cheap the cheapies are, but I also don't feel bad wasting them.

7 years ago

I guess I'm 4dpo today and I am so determined to wait till at least 10dpo! Going to be soooo hard.

Jenelle

7 years ago

Hi everyone!

This is my first cycle ttc. I got a pos opk on cd 21 & cd 22. Went negative cd 22 in the evening! Have been having cramping the last two days and also vivid dreams. Probably just symptom spotting but very hopeful !! My first cycle off the pill was 34 days. Hoping I can test this weekend, will be 10-11dpo. Good luck everyone. Hoping we can have some January babes. <3

7 years ago

@smartbaby and nelle you know I actually haven't bought a single test. I don't have any at home. Last time I bought one af came later that day and I was frustrated. So we will see how this goes. Lol

AF arrived today. I think i'm going to quit for a while. I can't stand this and I have no idea how so many women have been TTC for years and years without losing their minds. Some of you are much stronger and braver than myself.

Wishing you all the best

User Image

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Hopefully the TWW is winding down for you all & that your BFPs are coming soon!

As for me, I believe I'm out this cycle, like a few of us. Some cramps & bleeding today. But like Truth, if I conceive this next cycle my due date will be January 30! Hoping for my January baby!

Good luck to everyone still waiting for their BFPs!

User image

7 years ago

@estee- I'm so sorry the caught you...I get your frustration and the need to take a break. We will be here for you even if you aren't actively trying.

As for me... I just keep ready that implantation can happen before 6dpo. My headache is finally gone but wow to gas(sorryTMI)!!!! And that thick creamy CM appeared this evening... hhmmm...

See me! See what I'm doing!? Symptom spotting!!! I swore I wouldn't do this! Ground me girls! Tell me I'm nuts or to ignore it bc it's all too early. I'm wanting to be the 1 in 3 women who experience implantation bleeding and I want it to be tomorrow. I want to see the temp dip tomorrow and be laid up on the couch with cramps!

I know I have no control over what happens bc if it's gonna happen it's happening right now!

I need to just go to sleep... it's only 2 days into vacation and I'm going crazy! Google has been by best friend. Lol

Jenelle

7 years ago

@estee sorry to hear that. Know we are still hear if you need us. Start back when you are ready - it will all work out in the end. Stay strong.

@nelle - hold it together, you have some ways to go. spring clean watch some TV but stay away from the testing sticks - lol!! As i recall you did say you have a plan to keep yourself preoccupied. I have just been allowing myself to be swept away by anything other than thoughts of symptoms or testing. Albeit i am religiously on my period tracker counting the days down.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo