Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 581 Replies | Last Page

crazy amount of saliva happening now all off a sudden

User Image

7 years ago

@anna - you are making me feel to go buy a test just to poas. I am 8 DPO today but don't really have symptoms to talk about - not sure at this point if that is good or bad. last time i didn't have symptoms either so maybe this is a good thing????

7 years ago • Post starter

I am sorry ;)
I am just really excited.

I have also started taking prenatal vitamins today (so they might be messing with me)...

User Image

7 years ago

Bfn at 8 dpo
Had some stronger pain in my belly yesterday when I went to bed. Never felt anything like that before when AF came around...
So who knows, maybe...hopefully implantation.
Did not see any blood yet when wiping (sorry if tmi). to all

User Image

7 years ago

AF due today no sign yet but BFN so who knows. Fingers crossed for you all x

7 years ago

Hello ladies! First time member here.....if I conceive this cycle my due date will be January 12th ! I am currently 6dpo. Having lots of symptoms. This is my second round on clomid and hMG inyections. Been trying for 5 years and had a miscarriage back in September. All these feelings look promising but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Symptoms I've been having:

Super sore breasts and nipples
Super thirsty
Pressure and mild cramping
Frequent urination
Lower back pain
A bit dizzy

Ugh ..... TWW is so hard !!!!

7 years ago

@Pserrano- sounds like good symptoms to me!

@pixie- did the get you?! I hope not!

@kerrist- stay strong!! Do not poas!

@anna- stay positive it's still early!

@truth- how have you been feeling?! Still doing ok?

@smartbaby- how's it going for you?!

I'm getting anxious! I'm 6dpo today and didn't test yet bc I know it's too early and I also haven't had any symptoms in the last couple days. I have some cramps today but it's barely even noticeable just twinges really. Temp steadily rising so that is good. More consistent this month than others without as many ups and downs on my post o temps.

As much as I want my vacation to last forever I'll be 10dpo Monday and I will test then. Just trying to keep busy!

Jenelle

7 years ago

@Nelle5130 - According to FF I am 6DPO too...but I think they are a 1-2 days off. I POAS last night, BFN. My temps were through the roof, but I had a BBT dip this morning. So I'm feeling a lil pessimistic now. Still gonna try some of those homemade tests this month.

7 years ago

You guys I have questions... :) Please help

Is there a timeframe for implantation bleeding? I know it doesn't happen for everyone but idk how many days can one hope for the bleeding to occur after actual implantation?
I am just asking because I had stronger pains this past night and it was a kind of pain I have never felt before...

@smartbaby What homemade tests?
@nelle I barely have any symptoms today either...

User Image

7 years ago

@annarochester - vinegar test, bleach test, toothpaste test, tylenol and peroxide test...there are more, but those are the ones I liked

I read up on them yesterday...sounds like a fun experiment to me!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo