Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies just stopping by to see what everyone is up to. Congrats to everyone that got there I am happy for you all. . As for me I am 8 dpo and the only symptom I have so far is painful bb's and nipples. I mean ever since I o'd on the 13th I've had this pain. Before I chucked it up to being o symptoms but the pain seems to be getting worse to the point that even my clothes in my skin hurt and god forbid it's time for bed and i take my bra off They feel so heavy and sting and even dh said they look super swollen. I do not want to get my hopes up this cycle because we only bd'd day of o and after so who knows. I will see how this goes

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Hi Ladies!

@truth, yay how exciting, doctors appointment! Hope all will go well, and happy healthy sticky bub!

@sm12, thanks hun, im trying to stay calm, but tested agin with smu and the line is darker, so that give me a bit of hope that all will be ok!

@Ladybugsmum, ooo how exciting, you nearly there! Your symptoms sounds promising, my friend swears on super painful nipples, thats how she knew straght away she was pg! I never had that with my pregnancy with my son, but with him I bearly had any symptoms lol sending you lods and hoping to hear good news hun! And it only takes bd once to make a baby

As for me, just back from bikini wax, and OUCH !! It was so painful, nearly quited half way! Im doing for a while and never ever had as painful! Think the skin is more sensitive when pg.

Lods baby dust to all ladies

6 years ago

@nikolina I hope you are right I do not want to set myself up. But waxes are painful during pregnancy because of the hormones it's the same reason why they say don't wax when you are expecting AF. But hey I wax all the time and don't really mind it. :) And besides I know your DH won't mind either meow cat voice lol.

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,

@ladybug - I hope you get your very soon Hun..

@nikolina/truth - I visited my doc today. I enquired about the aches I am getting in the uterus. She said it was totally normal as long as there is no spotting. Mine probably aren't as severe as you ladies are facing .

She has prescribed a bunch of blood tests to be done this Saturday.
Also I will be having a early u/s in 2 weeks to confirm that it's not ectopic.

Also my lines are getting darker. Added a hot image ..

How are you guys doing ?

Lods of love

6 years ago

@hopeful I am so excited for you as I know this is like the best time ever for you. I see that the line is getting darker which means it's a sticky one and hormones are increasing. . As for me at 9 dpo only symptom as of now is sore bb's that I had since o. They have been so painful it's almost unbearable. The is due on the 31st so I am going to try and avoid testing until 3 days after she is late just because I do not want to be hit with the and get depressed.

6 years ago

Ladybugsmom the cramps sound awful but could be a really positive sign! My friend is approx 14wks pg and she had an awful time with cramps sounds similar to yours so fx it is a great sign!

@hopeful did the doc confirm your pg? Sounds good that the lines are getting darker.

Seems like this post have gone from a lot of bfns last cycle to more bfps this month. Let's hope it is a lucky month for all of us.

I am only CD9 today I think so hopong for O next week amd then see what happens. Best of luck everyone x

6 years ago

Thank you so much ladybugsmom. I also had sore bbs from 4dpo ... That's why I had a feeling that I was pg. I sincerely hope you get soon.

@GinSue - my doc said that the early u/s will confirm the viability of this pregnancy. She didn't advice me to take beta blood test. She said the home pregnancy test is enough.

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I am pretty new here. I got my first ever on May 13th. Today my lab worked confirmed I am pregnant with our first baby and my HCG is at 4601, the lab tech couldn't say how far along we are, informed us that the Doctor would have those dates. Based on last cycle, EDD is 1/19/2018!!!!

6 years ago

Hay Ladies!
@ladybugsmum, yaayy 9dpo already! How exciting! You have some patience to wait that long to test, I have no control over myself lol! Hoping is awaiting for you hun

@hopeful, I seen your tests, yaayy they are progressing very nice hun! How are you feeling? Glad that appointment went well, and hope to hear great news from your first usg, so exciting hun!

@truth, congratulations on your !

As for me, I had doctors appointment, their test showed lovely dark line, which made me think that maybe internet cheepies dont show progress as good, so I got digi and got 2-3 weeks today at 13 dpo! So relived to see that! Monday I have bloods and then im going for first scan at 6w2d, can not wait! Praying that its our rainbow baby!

6 years ago

Does anyone have experience coming off of clomid? My OB suggested I take a break, so this was my first cycle without it in a while. I'm five days late, and attributing it to that. I did test on the day AF should have arrived and it was a BFN.

If AF doesn't show, I'll test again Sunday, but I'm trying to hold off. I don't feel pregnant...

I also didn't get an official positive on the OPKs. I ran out, and decided I would just wing it from there...so I don't know exactly when I ovulated. So part of me is trying to rationalize that I could have ovulated later than expected and still be pregnant even though I got a BFN. Ugh. I just want to know one way or the other!

If anyone has any insight, that would be lovely. Otherwise, I hope you're all doing well!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo