Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@LadybugsMom, I have headaches, some dizziness, tender to touch nipples and random ache like stabs, cramps, thirst, excess peeing, constipation turned diarrhea, lower back pain, allergy/cold symptoms. Yesterday, I went to the grocery store, I was so hot, started sweating bullets and everything, I was out of breath walking around the store and my lower back was killing me. So not normal for a grocery visit. I have also been very itchy.

7 years ago

@tierleigh those are the same symptoms I have except for the hot flashes. I also have been a sneezing and having a runny nose but I'm not sure if it's because I can be pregnant or allergies as I get them really bad this time of year. And as a matter of fact I forgot to mention a symptom I had 8dpo, canker sores which is just now starting to go away.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

It is just after 5:00am by me and I just got my !!!!! I am just praying for a sticky bean and a trying not to freak out.

I am excited beyond words and filled with so many emotions it is unbelievable. I have been praying and thanking God for blessing me with my rainbow baby. I have not told dh yet and don't plan to until I see the doctor and I know for sure everything is fine - I don't think he could handle the possibility of Any disappointment.

Thank you all for the support you have provided.

So just to let you all know the symptoms I experienced
1-2 dpo no symptoms
3-4 Mild cramps in lower abdomen - felt like shabby pains.
5-8 Mild to medium backache with mild cramps
9-12 Mild dull cramps on and off with some breast tenderness at the side

Generally my cramps weren't anything to talk about much I got them mainly in the afternoon into night on and off. Backaches have been more noticeable. My appetite hasn't changed and I feel pretty good.

I am just so excited to read the results from the rest of you later on today.

7 years ago • Post starter

Ok girls... with the frer. Saw it was a 3 pack and I had 2 left. So I still have 1 frer and 2 cheapies. Will wait for AF to come. Maybe test once more this week on Thursday. Back aches this morning and just pulling not really cramps. Good luck to everyone else!!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Kerrist, omg, soooo happy for you :)

And thanks for instantly sharing all the symptoms:D

I got a BFN :(
I am 12 dpo today.
Maybe there is still hope, idk.

So excited for everyone's reveal.

Edit:Nelle I think I will just wait to see if I am late or not, too.

User Image

7 years ago

Yahoo kerrist!!!! So happy for you!!!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Yes Anna-we aren't out yet... let's try to stay hopeful!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Well ladies I tested this morning and I am only 13 DPO. Technically AF isn't due until Wednesday and I haven't had anymore pink spotting since yesterday. I am filled with such mixed emotions part of me is saying ok your still in the game as u still have a few symptoms and the other part of me is feeling out. To be honest I am going to try and wait to test again on Wednesday if AF doesn't come I will be 15 DPO then, if it is still negative I will wait until my doctors appointment next Tuesday. Anywho:

@kerrist woop woop I am so stoked for you and it seems as if we had the same idea. In regards to telling DH lol I wish you . I hope you still stay on the board as we would love to hear from you throughout your pregnancy.

@annarochester we have to hang in there until we get our finger crossed for us

@nelle I know how you feel I'm feeling super out today but like I mentioned I'm trying to stay hopeful.

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

I found your post yesterday, and thought I'd join in testing today too! I'm behind all of you - 8 DPO today, so wasn't expecting anything really.

I took an 'Easy at Home' brand test strip and it gave me a verrrrry faint positive. I took a frer and got a negative.

Not sure if I believe the strip, especially since it's so early, but will test again tomorrow!.

GL to all of you, you're not out until the witch gets you!!

Congrats Kerrist!! So happy for you!!!

7 years ago

@lissa welcome to the thread. I am hoping you get your confirmed and have a if not we are here for support no matter what.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo