Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@nikolina - I am using a brand called pregsure...
I have added a hpt image...

6 years ago

@hopeful, omg, thats definitely a !! Congratulations, hun!

6 years ago

AF showed. Good luck to all the ladies still in for this month and congrats to all the BFPs!

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

@nikolina - thank u so much dear..
I will be testing again tomorrow to see if the line gets darker

3littles2angels - sorry to hear showed up hun ... for ur next cycle...

@sm how are things looking for u dear..

6 years ago

Congrats @Hopeful!!! So happy for you!

As for me, I still didn't want to waste my good test sticks so I took a One Step test from Walmart I'm at 12DPO and feeling like I may be out this month is due in 2 days and I'm feeling discouraged. Trying to stay positive Still in the game until AF arrives I guess

6 years ago

@sm - hope that u get your soon Hun

I am now 14dpo and tested again today .. still a very faint line ..
Should I be worrying as the line is not getting darker ..?

6 years ago

Ahwww. and a Hopeful.
Don't worry, sure the line will get darker eventually . Maybe implantation was a bit late.

Sorry to all those who are out this month.

@sm12267 fingers crossed for you. I am 13dpo. Af is due tomorrow. I have terrible cramps that are only lasting for about 10min and disappear.....again after about 3-5 hours they reappear.

to all those waiting.

6 years ago

Hi Ladies!
@sm12, so sorry hun that it was bfn, but it is still early, and dont count yourself out as yet hun! Do you have any symptoms? I have hun for you, that soon will show!

@hopeful, I know how worrying the lines could be on those tests, but try not to worry, you are still early, and cheepie tests dont show good progression, and takes them ages to get darker! and congratulations again hun! How you feeling?

@3littles so sorry that showed her face! Keep positive and hope next cycle will bring you

@truth, when are you thinking of testing? Thise cramps can be so confusing, im still cramping like af gona show. hun and lods baby dust!

As for me, im 10dpo, done test this morning, I think they getting darker, but with cheepies its hard to tell. I have pic up, what yea think? Thinking of getting frer test, and just double check, just in case these cheepies are faulty.

Lods

6 years ago

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely wishes.

@nikolina - I am supper happy but my last miscarriage has started to haunt me.
I am feeling this mild pressure on the lower abdomen ... Not sure what it means.
I have taken an appointment to visit my gynac this Wednesday.

Fingers crossed ..

6 years ago

Well came early for me. I got it yesterday Still trying to stay positive for my next cycle. It will be month 6 TTC. Praying I can be strong and patient.

Congrats to all you ladies who got your Keep us posted on your journey!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo