Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@nikolina123 Yay cycle buddy!!

6 years ago

Thank you everyone for the kind words! I'm really excited for this journey and hope all goes well.
Good luck to you ladies as well

6 years ago

@harleysmom congratulations I am so happy for you. I know how much you wanted this. I am virtually hugging you right now.

Nessie welcome to the best group in the world lol. We are happy to have you. I hope this is your month . As for me the caught up to me so I moved over to the feb 2018 thread but come back and forth to check up on my fabulous ladies . Please keep us updated with your symptoms.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Hi. I'm TTC #4. We had a lost in Jan and another last month. If we conceive this cycle my due date will be Jan 26th....exactly one year since finding out about our first loss. I am on 1dpo right now.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

Thanks ladybugs:) I know my odds are slim but I feel like being here will help me deal with whatever outcome. Sorry the caught up with you , wishing you much for next cycle.

Congrats Harley mum!!! Amazing news!

6 years ago

@sm12 hope your opk positive today, still no luck here, cd13, feeling o pains since yesterday, but opk negative this morning. So started investigating the opk's I got, cos I never used this brand before, its Casonovom brand, and alot of women reported that they not as sensitive, and never get darker than control line, and shows kind of dark line only one day lol so mine are bearly visible atm. But glad im bbt this cycle so that will confirm eather way. Will do one later, just in case lol
Baby dust hun, crazy 2ww is around the corner lol

@Ladybugsmum, sorry again about af showing, hope you foing well, and keeping positive, our time will come! Lol I moved to February baby forum too, but if this month is blesed I would be due 30 jan, so im on d border

@3Littles, best of luck, and lods baby dust!

6 years ago

@nikolina123 thanks! I'm sure you're right. I actually have the cheap strips I bought online from ebay from China lol! The line was the darkest this afternoon. According to my cycle, I should ovulate tomorrow. I checked my cm and it is like egg whites so I think I might be ovulating right now or tomorrow. I'm uploading a pic of the strips just to show. The line is not as dark as the control line but I think I am ovulating pretty soon.

6 years ago

Congrats Harleymom! And welcome to all those who just joined.

AFM, I think I ovulated Friday or Saturday, but not sure because I missed the LH surge. I'm still doing OPKs and BDing in case I haven't ovulated yet, but part of me is just assuming I'm about 2 DPO...ugh!

Anyone noticing any symptoms in their TWW? Hoping we can add some more BFPs!! Good luck everyone.

User Image

6 years ago

Hi All,

I am new to this thread. I had conceived last cycle but lost my baby at 6 weeks.

i havnt done any OPKs but I think I am 2dpo.
2 days back I had this egg white discharge so I think that's when I ovulated.

@110114- today I had mild cramps and constipation. My head feels heavy. What are your symptoms?

to everyone

6 years ago

@Hopeful1212, welcome and sorry for your loss! Some say your cycle after a MC is very fertile. I've been having some cramps today and feeling a bit lightheaded. I'm also exhausted, but I did have a very busy weekend. Otherwise, not too many symptoms for me, but it's still quite early

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo