Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@Smartbaby, how long have you been taking them? So do you not recommend them?

6 years ago

@sm12267 - I have only been taking them since March. I haven't seen any difference though. The thing that has helped me is mucinex. I didn't need more CM necessarily, but I did need it to thin near ovulation.

6 years ago

Congrats to everyone with a BFP!

I tested on Sunday, but it was BFN. Still no AF. Should have been here over the weekend. I have a feeling my cycle is going to be a little messed up this time around because I wasn't on clomid this month, so I'm not too surprised that it's not here yet. I have some cheapies, so I'll probably test again on Wednesday if AF still isn't here.

@Truth2017, I totally understand what you're saying about the BFNs. That's why I wait until 14 or 15 DPO to take the first test. The BFNs always make me feel like crap! I used to try to wait until I was a week late, but I never could hold out that long. I hope you get your BFP!!

Good luck everyone!

User Image

6 years ago

@Smartbaby thanks! I don't really need it either but I was just thinking about trying it out to see if it improves my chances in getting pregnant. I know they say the average healthy couple may conceive within a year but I am getting impatient lol. June will be month 6 of TTC. to all!

6 years ago

Morning ladies.

Finally I got my . I am so excited.i couldnt believe it. Oh my God.

to all those still trying.

6 years ago

Congrats truth!!! You must be so excited!!! It is so nice to hear good news. When is your expected due date?

6 years ago

This is so awesome... Congratulations truth...

Super happy for you...

6 years ago

@truth! So so happy for you hun!
How you feeling? Thats such a great news!

Well ladies, im 12dpo today, took test this morning, and I think its lighter than yesterday...so back to worrying...doc appointment tomorrow, just praying all is good! We want this baby so much! Been cramping like af, and I know its normal when pg, but at this stage thinking maybe is coming...

6 years ago

Thanks ladies.

I have a doc's appointment on Thursday. I am super excited.

@Niko. I also had cramps like AF was coming. Appearently I discovered yestarday that even the test I took when I was 8/9 dpo was positive.. only that it took long for the other line to show and I threw it in my handbag thinking it was a negative.

This cycle I didn't have any symptoms. Only had a boil on my butt and thigh and later cramps that felt like something is being pulled in my womb. And right now I feel so normal. Is that Ok?

6 years ago

@truth!! So exciting

@nikolina, hope everything is fine! Don't worry yourself

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo