Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@mandynelle: I'm 4dpo, symptom tracking as well. I know what you mean, everything I feel (cramps yesterday, sore boobs today) could be a symptom and it's driving me nuts, but it's so early. Agh!

@Kerrist: You are doing your homework girl! I tested with OPK's for the first time this month and the positive dates matched the ones on this website. Hoping for that

Baby dust to all the ladies on this thread!

7 years ago

Hey girls... question... should i be using my opk in the morning or afternoon?? I heard both

Jenelle

7 years ago

@Nelle5130: From what I read, OPK's do not predict well with FMU so anytime from 10AM til 8PM is best. Also, don't consume a ton of liquids 2 hours prior, just the normal amount.

7 years ago

@eloiseinba - thanks for that info...I will be using them this month and really have no idea how to at this point...lol

I was looking at a fertility monitor because it gives you more fertile days, but its $100 and another $50 for strips. I think I will just go with the OPK tests this month and see how that works out.

I'm even debating the kits that has teh microscope to check ferning, but that seems to complicated.

7 years ago

@eloiseinba-Thanks! That's what I have been doing this month is using them afternoon time not first thing in the AM. We shall see! I just want the positive to come so I can begin this TWW!!! LoL

Jenelle

7 years ago

Nelle and Kerrist thank you!!

So just an update here briefly . . I am 2 DPO and last night was having annoying cramps, this morning woke up to spotting. . it has NEVER happened before and it would be 6 days past the first woopsie. . So here is crossing fingers and hoping!

7 years ago

Hi ladies ,

@eloise yes homework I did. With my husband I have to plan a bit more. But I start my wait tomorrow.

@nelle - Eloise is right on the times. I tested twice a day based on the dates the Clomid calculator gave me. At first I thought the opk were not working since it's a new brand I am trying but yesterday I got a strong line and today it was darker than the control line. I ended up only testing once yesterday and today. But before it was twice.

@smartbaby don't worry. If you are concerned about the opk go for the clear blue digital , the one with the smiley face (pink one). It takes the guess work out of it. Tells u your two most fertile days. When u get comfortable u can buy the regular ones. And u could probably temp which is cheaper.

Here is to for everyone

7 years ago • Post starter

@Kerrist - I just bought the clearblue smiley face ones earlier today...I have some cheapies coming, but I don't think those are best my first time around...plus they aren't arriving in time.

I used to have cramping with ovulation and with BBT I could predict it pretty well, but I started taking some new supplements last cycle so now I can't rely on those methods any more.

I got the ones that supposedly give you at least 4 fertile days so hoping for the best.

7 years ago

I definitely like the smiley face ones better! Takes the stress out of wondering about the lines and if it's darker or the same or lighter! I feel like this month is just dragging on forever!!! The TWW sees light years away! I'm excited to start hearing about symptoms and BFP's from everyone! It just seems like this month there is so much promise! I think it's the weather finally breaking and the sun shining and birds singing! I will be on my TWW while on vaca so I'm counting on you girls to keep me sane and from POAS like a crazy person! Lol!! I have a good feeling about it this month! Feeling very hopeful for us all!!!

Jenelle

7 years ago

@Nelle5130 - I will be on my TWW while on vacay too!!! I am hoping that will actually distract me...I get back from vacation the day before AF is due

Good luck!!!!

Hope you have a great time!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo