Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@sm12 lol, yea defo to early to test, but hay, I dont judge, I done one today at 5dpo lol I have no control of corse it was bfn, but wanted to test out new tests I got, looks good and no evaps or any dents, so happy about that! Defo wont test again on till at least 9 dpo. About af symptoms, defo, pregnancy symptoms are v the same, happened to me every time before bfp, and when I was pg with my son, I kept running to bathroom cos I was convinced that af showed! So that symptom could be eather bfp or af! But hope that we see your bfp v soon!
@110114 the same here, the 2ww its crazy, the stuff I look up, videos of pregnancy tests, stalking other bbt out there lol I drive myself crazy! But its great to read other women success stories amd tips what they used to get bfp.

6 years ago

@Nikolina lol it's just so hard to wait it out! Glad I'm not the only one testing way too early lol! Hopefully we will get our very soon! I wish early pregnancy symptoms were nothing like AF so we could tell lol. to all!

6 years ago

Hi ladies.

I have been offline for some time. I am 9-10 DPO today. No symptoms to talk about. I literally feel nothing and this is making me feel really sad. I am really tired of seeing Af..i need a BFP but no sign of it.

Anyway *big sigh*

ladies.

6 years ago

Hey Truth - i know how you feel. Just hang in there you will get your BFP.

6 years ago • Post starter

@truth I know the feeling too but stay positive! We are lucky to have each other for support here

6 years ago

@Truth - I have read about women who have no symptoms at all and get a bfp.. You will get your bfp ...

@sm - I will be also testing on Friday.. Fingers crossed fr both of us.

Lods of

6 years ago

Hi Nikolina,

If you click on my name/profile you should be able to go to my hpt pics and it is there.

I know its not 100% reliable so I have read. I only did a test earlier as I had miscalculated. It is hard to predict AF as I have been so irreguladr since coming off BC.

Good luck ladies!

6 years ago

@hopeful

6 years ago

So AF has caught up with me after all my wishful thinking!

On the bright side last cycle was 40 days and this was 30 so I guess the acupuncture helped to get my cycles more regular.

6 years ago

Aww sucks that caught up with you @Ginsue That's great to hear about your cycle though!! this cycle and lots of

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo