Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hay ladies!

Just done test! I think I got ! Its so faint, but defo pink in colour! I have picture up, what yea think??? Im so so scared to get excited!

@sm12 hun, I have fx its bfp hun!!! Frer will defo tell you!

6 years ago

Nikolina I deffo see a second line there. It is a little faint but still obvious!

You must be thrilled!

6 years ago

OMG @Nikolina that def looks like a !! So happy for you!! Fingers crossed for the rest of us ladies

6 years ago

Thank you so much ladies! At 8dpo I didnt expected anything, so praying for this to be real and super sticky one!!
I have fx that yea all get vv soon!

6 years ago

Thank you so much ladies! At 8dpo I didnt expected anything, so praying for this to be real and super sticky one!!

6 years ago

6 years ago

6 years ago

@nikolina OMG I definetely see the line I am soo stoked for you you deserve it. Have you had any symptoms that lead you to test or you just was randomly testing????

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Hi ladies,

@nikolina - this is so exciting.. Hun ...

@ginsue - Hun even I had a cycle where I had all the symptoms .. spotted for 2 days and had 1day period. I was totally convinced that I was pregnant.. but it was just a weird cycle.

@ladybugsmom _ I hope you get soon .. lods of

@sm - I am with you dear ... I tested this morning and again got a faint line ...

6 years ago

Morning Ladies!
Thank you all for kind words, im so excited, but scared at the same time. Done another test this morning, just in case it was faulty test, and line is still there, and tiny bit darker, so I think now I can say I got my ! Just hope its super sticky one!

@ladiesbugmum, I was testing cos I had ordered lods those lil tests but I have few symptoms which made me think, nauseous since 6dpo, on and off, and runny nose for last 2 days, that happen last cycle as well. And I was suspicious about bbt big dip at 6dpo, and now bbt is creaping back up, so I think thats implantation dip for me!

@sm12, hay hun, fx that today test will be !
@hopeful, hope your faint lines are true what brand tests you are using?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo