Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hey all! I'm 11dpo and had spotting today. I've also be nauseous on and off all week with sore boobs the last 3 days. It all seems promising except I usually spot the day before AF arrives and also have sore boobs leading up to that as well. The weird thing is AF isn't due til Monday or Tuesday. So I don't know what to think. It's like my body has gone crazy! Any of you have any insights?

7 years ago

@mandytheme - I'm not sure how your symptoms typically are with your cycles, but if I was getting nausea, for me, it would be a pretty good sign that I would get a BFP since I never get nausea. Hopefully this is a good sign! Not too much longer until you can take a pregnancy test! Baby dust!

@nelle - Thanks! Good luck to you as you approach your TWW! They always seem to take FOREVER until you know one way or another,

@Kerrist - The wait is also driving me insane! I still have about seven days until AF is officially late, and the wait is killing me! I go back-and-forth between getting my hopes up and thinking that this cycle is the one to totally feeling out for the cycle and just waiting until AF arrives! I'm doing my best to hold out to take a test Tuesday or Wednesday. I really hope this is my month! Hang in there, though! We got this!

User image

7 years ago

Hello ladies. AF is due today and I have already started spotting so def it's on the way. I feel really sad.

to all those waiting.

7 years ago

@Truth: Don't lose hope, it will happen soon. Your rainbow baby is gonna be perfect!

@everyone: Is anyone experiencing sore boobs and nipples ONLY at night? They're sorta sensitive all day but really sore and full at night. Never experienced this, hoping that's a sign. I'm 10dpo according to this website, another app has me at 12dpo. Holding out for the absolute best time to test.

7 years ago

Truth- I'm sorry my dear! All of us who don't make it this month will just change the threat to February 2018 babies and do it all over again together! You never know though... did your temp drop?! When it does happen it will be perfect!

I know I ovulated yesterday because I could feel it!! Only time I ever cramp!! But my temp spike was nothing to get excited about!! I went to 97.90 today and I was 97.60 yesterday! Usually I'll
Jump into the 98's! Well I'll watch for the next couple days for a steady increase. And so my TWW begins!!

Jenelle

7 years ago

@Truth - Sorry to hear. I'm beginning to think I may be out is month as well. My other symptoms are now nonexistent, except for my cramps, which are gearing up to be AF cramps ???? I'm sure I'll be joining the February 2018 thread. Good luck to everyone!

User image

7 years ago

@Truth  » sorry hun

@Nelle5130 » I got a solid smiley face this morning.

@All  » my temp spiked again this morning. Very weird. From 96.25 (OP
pk LOW) to 96.26 (Opk HIGH) to 97.86 (Opk HIGH) to 98.37 (Opk PEAK). If I wasn't using OPK this cycle I would swear I ovulated on Wednesday.

I gotta read these instructions again b/c I think it says I can't test for 48hrs now b/c the reader won't read another stick till then. So Monday either I will be back to HIGH or down to LOW.

7 years ago

hello ladies,

it has been a while since I lasted posted, Tried to remain clam this cycle and not freak out. I was doing good with keeping up with my cycle and temp until me and the DH went on a mini vacation for Easter. Not to mention I am just now getting over a tummy flu Now I am totally lost... i guess it is just a waiting game now. Af is due anywhere between 4/25-4/28. Took a test this a.m. just for shits and giggles and a . It may be to early. HOPE you ladies get big fat this cycle. will keep you guys updated.

User Image

7 years ago

Hi everyone,

@ truth and angyls sorry to hear af might show. I Still have some ways to go so will keep u all posted.

@eloise and Mandy I am praying for u both. Sounds like good symptoms so far.

Smartbaby and nelle I guess we will all find out about the same time. I am 4 dpo not freaking out today though which is a good thing. No symptoms of any kind at the moment except for yesterday with the cramps. But I am good. Holding it together.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks so much everyone for your kind encouragement.

This cycle I took Clomid and it was my first time..i am worried because I have such an heavy flow that I have never had before..its so heavy with clots. Could this be because of clomid? Will it be wise to continue with it this cycle? Has anyone ever experienced that?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo