Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Ugh I am going crazy over here testing! I'm 11 dpo and something told me to test at midnight last night. I got a faint line. I tested again right after to make sure and no line. Tested again this morning and what the heck is going on??

6 years ago

@sm - try testing again tomorrow.. HCG levels will double with each day...
What brand are u using to test..?

6 years ago

@hopeful I will definitely test again tomorrow thanks! I'm using the test strips. Cheapies I bought on ebay from China lol. I have a couple of First Response tests that I'm waiting on trying if I miss my period. Don't want to waste the good ones. Hoping for that for all of us!

6 years ago

Hey guys! I posted a few days ago that AF came even though I had a lot of pg symptoms.

Just had a 2 day AF which is really unusual for me. I am usually approx 5 days of AF. Maybe my cycle is just a lil crazy.

Anyone else experienced this?

6 years ago

@ginsue yes that happened to me last cycle and like you I was super convinced that I was pregnant due to the fact that I had spotting ( tiny drop) 10 days before the was due and then again 6 days before she was due. Now in a normal cycle I spot for 1-2 days and then a full flow and then the which ended up coming right on schedule. I still was feeling pregnant because my boobs never stopped hurting. I even tested after the bleeding and still so yes I had a funky flow just like you. Our bodies tend to play cruel jokes on us sometimes not fair :( . This cycle I used OPK and o's on cycle day 13 so we bd'ed 13, 14, and 15th so hopefully we get our this month.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Hay Ladies!

@sm12, omg how exciting, try to test again tomorrow morning, maybe frer? I think that test is more reliable. Im so hoping that you get bfp hun! I think those internet cheepies are v confusing this early on, but I think I saw vv faint line thiz morning on mine, but not sure if I can call it bfp. But the ones from previous day's blank, not even a lil squinted line! Im thinking of testing again this pm just to see if its still there lol, have lods of them

@ginsue, so sorry to hear that your cycle is bit off, if you not sure, just take a test, cos sometimes you can get light bleeding and still be pregnant. My friend didnt know she was pregnant until 4 months, cos she had periods as normal. So I think when you ttc, enything can happen!

@Ladiesbugmum, hope you cached egg this cycle and bfp is awaiting for you! Are you now in 2ww?

@hopeful, hun how exciting! Hope its real bfp for you! Its so hard to belive those super faint lines, but if its real it will get darker! Fx hun, hope to see those bfp soon!

6 years ago

Thanks nikolina and ladybugsmom! Good to know I am not the only one.

Have my fingers crosses for you ladybugsmom! Sounds like you timed it well. Well if it was AF which it probably was it means I am on my next cycle! Yay!

6 years ago

Thanks nikolina and ladybugsmom! Good to know I am not the only one.

Have my fingers crosses for you ladybugsmom! Sounds like you timed it well. Well if it was AF which it probably was it means I am on my next cycle! Yay!

6 years ago

@nikolina yes I am in my 2ww right now I am 4 dpo. Don't really have symptoms other than creamy cm and slight breast tenderness. but we will see as time goes on.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

@nikolina I hope so! That's great for you too!! Hope we get our !! I'm actually driving my hubby insane with all the testing lol! I woke him up at midnight to tell him and we both had to work this morning I will try the FRER this weekend! xoxo!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo