Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Thanks hopefull.

Im so glad i had this place while i was going through this.

My one shot turned out to be a fail... is here and .. that means its over. Ill never be pregnant again and i wont ever have a daughter. My husband agreed to one shot only.

I wish all you lovely ladies all the very best !! This ttc business is tough and i wish you alll the lucky and baby dust in the world.

6 years ago

Thank you, hopeful!

It's only 11dpo... don't get down yet! Implantation can happen at any time!
If you implant later it could make your BFP arrive later than usual. Hang in there!
I took another test with FMU and it was not as dark as my test from yesterday afternoon... I'm a little worried but I read that a lot of women get darker tests in the afternoon for some reason so I'll test again later today.

6 years ago

Thank you, hopeful!

It's only 11dpo... don't get down yet! Implantation can happen at any time!
If you implant later it could make your BFP arrive later than usual. Hang in there!
I took another test with FMU and it was not as dark as my test from yesterday afternoon... I'm a little worried but I read that a lot of women get darker tests in the afternoon for some reason so I'll test again later today.

6 years ago

Hi Ladies! We all at the early testing stages, so exciting! Lets see those coming up!x

@Jennie, omg hun, big on your !! Such a great news! How you feeling? Dont worry about lines, mine were always darker in evening time than in morning! Sending you lods lods

@Nessy hun so sorry to hear that af has arrived! Its always so devastating when you whant a baby so bad! But dont give us as yer hun, never know what future holds for you!

@hopeful, 11dpo still early hun, dont give up hope just yet! I hope that bfn will turn in to bfp for you hun!

@sm12 hay hun, how are you today? Did you do any test! I have fx that soon I will see your bfp pop up here! Any symptoms?

So..im 7dpo today, had waves of light nausea all morning, donno what to make of that... bbt went up just tiny bit, v low still...ahh just hope af is not on the way early!

6 years ago

@Jennieb, Congrats! You really shouldn't stress yourself out about the line being a little less dark. A while ago, a woman posted two pregnancy tests on here (same brand) that used the same urine and one was noticeably lighter, so it could just be the tests. I know it's nice to see the line get progressively darker, but it just doesn't always happen.

Excited that there are so many ladies planning on testing soon! Hopefully we get some more good news.

AFM, 12 DPO. Nothing really new. I did have cramping yesterday, and a few pinches, but I felt like they were too high... I'll still test on Sunday if AF isn't here by then, but I suspect I'll get a BFN.

to you all!

User Image

6 years ago

@nikolina I am at 10 dpo and I don't really have any other symptoms. Tested this morning and still Trying to stay positive. due 5/22 but I really really really hope she doesn't show up!! Praying for all of our How are you doing hun?

Ladies, we are so lucky that we have each other and can go through this journey together! At times it is so hard to stay positive but at the end of the day we have each other to lift us back up. I believe that with all the positive vibes we can get our to all you beautiful ladies!!

6 years ago

Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate the happy thoughts! It seems like my SMU has a MUCH stronger concentration of HCG! My SMU test today was a little stronger than yesterday afternoon's test! Since I've had such early M/cs I'm still cautiously optimistic. I will feel really excited when I get my first U/S. I think we'll both be able to breathe!

6 years ago

@Nessy015: Oh no! I’m so sorry the came. I read that most pregnancies take over 6 months to conceive. Who knows? Maybe your DH will reconsider in the future, for now just relax and sip some tea.

@GinSue and @Jennieb36: Congrats on your !!!

@sm12267: Thank you, I hope we all get our BFPs soon!

@nikolina: Your symptoms are a good sign. Praying for you.

@Hopeful1212: At 11dpo it’s still too early, you’re still in the game. Remember, every pregnancy is different.

@110114: Hang in there, it’s not over ‘till it’s over.

As for me, 9dpo, boobs are so sore/tender I have to wear a sports bra with a ton of support, walking without the bra and hugging hurts. Some pelvic pressure but not too terrible. Way too early to test, I can’t POAS it drives me nuts, so I’ll wait till AF is due on Sunday/Monday.

For everyone!!!

6 years ago

Hi Ladies! How is everyone doing?

8dpo here, and I done test and...so unsure about it! I think I can see a pink faint line, so faint, that not sure if my ayes are playing tricks on me! I put up pic, but its crap after resizing, ahh so unsure, might do one this evening, and if it is something than should be their again! But from other hand, my bbt still low since 6dpo dip, so I have no idea!

6 years ago

Hi ladies,

@nikolina - I am 12dpo and tested today morning...
I can see a very fait line.. Not sure if its evap ...
I will be testing again tomorrow...

Hope its bfp for all of us..

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo