Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Cycle Day 30 18DPO ... 5 days late Hospital test negative.....

7 years ago

@mscoleman maybe don't count yourself out yet until AF arrives. Maybe you ovulated late and the hormones aren't showing up yet. Fingers crossed for you this is your month and keep us updated.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

Hey ladies!

So I caved and bought test yesterday and took it in the afternoon, I just couldn't wait till this morning, haha. I believe it's negative but I think I'm having line eyes, I could use some other opinions! I was only 7dpo. I will not be testing until Monday (I'll be 10 dpo).

As far as symptoms go, the passed couple days I've been feeling pinching/pulling feelings, and the passed 3 days I've been waking up extremely hungry. Not sure if that counts as anything! Oh and my left boob is tender. I really don't have anything else to report on, ugh!

My last 2 cycles were extremely later than normal. I used to be around 28 to 29 day cycles and then the last 2 were 38 and 39 days I believe. Caused a lot of disappointment. I hope that doesn't happen this time.

Well fingers crossed and sending a lot of to you ladies!!

7 years ago

Hello lovely ladies :)

So I had to actually leave the house today to take my exams for school and let me tell you it was exhausting. I thought I was tired these past days but today marks a new level of fatigue.
Also experiencing these weird symptoms that don't even sound like anything (eg my skin itches like what? and sneezing? but not the oh-i-am-sick sneeze ... just random)
I really wonder where all of this is coming from.
AF has not appeared yet (sometimes it is early when I am stressed out)

Gotta run and select our flights to Canada :D So excited :)
Have a wonderful weekend

User Image

7 years ago

Hi girls,

Just an update over here. I took tests on 8DPO & 9DPO both days BFN. Took a test this AM with FMU and got my BFP!!! even if you are testing negative but no period keep testing!! Good luck & baby dust to all of you. <3

7 years ago

OMG Congratulations!
So happy for you! :) #party
I hope the big Monday testing is going to reveal a lot of BFPs

User Image

7 years ago

I hope you all get BFP!!!! I had cramping the night before I tested and just felt like AF was coming. The only major symptoms I noticed were a little breast tenderness & I was very thirsty!

Can't wait to check back Monday to see your updates!

7 years ago

@noelle I most of my dominant symptoms are the pinching and dull feeling. This morning more stuffiness and achy breasts especially by the littlest touch. Ugh the wait is dreadful. Also were you a little bit more stressed than usual as that can also alter your cycles. I would say just hang in there and test on Monday like the rest of us.

@annarochester we have the same exact symptoms twinsies lol. The weirdest thing other than the sneezing and itchy skin is the tiniest spotting after a BM I have never had that before but I heard it's common in pregnancy so I'm trying to remain positive.

@bnsmith woop woop you got your BFP congrats have a happy healthy 9 months and keep in touch because we will be looking to you for symptoms lol since you graduated from the TWW.

Here's to Monday results. And if any new symptoms comes up please let us know . Fingers crossed ladies.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

I went to the store and bought 2 tests! Now they are just staring at me saying you know you want to use us, Hahaha! I won't tho, I'm going to stay strong!

@ladybug: No I was stressed during those cycles, I hadn't changed anything in my life, trust me I went through every possible solution and I came up with nothing. Just weird cycles I guess.

@Bnsmith: congratulations!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I really hope this is my/our month! I dread having to start over from scratch!

7 years ago

@bnsmith I am so happy for you.

I also bought two tests today a cheapie and a frer - hoping I don't cave in the morning with the cheapie. Monday it is.

I am now getting some boob tenderness on the sides but nipples seem to be fine. Minor cramps but not like my regular cramps but still not trying to read into that too much. That's pretty much it for symptoms.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo