Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hi Jennieb,

I can understand how frustrating TWW can be.
I have been trying for 2 years and had m/c last cycle.

Hope that this cycle is going to be a lucky one for you..

6 years ago

Thanks, hopeful! You too! It looks like we might be cycle buddies. What DPO are you going to test? I have a blood test on 15DPO with my RE, but I can never wait that long lol. I have a short LP so I'll know by 12DPO either way.
I think I'm going to start testing 11dpo... I was given an HCG trigger shot before the IUI so I would test positive for the first 9dpo anyway...

6 years ago

Yeah we are cycle buddies..

I will test by 15dpo ... its always devastating to get bfn.

6 years ago

@jennie welcome and OMG you are from NY!!! What part I am from there as well Brooklyn but now reside in NJ. So exciting to have a NY native here. Anywho, for those who have been following my story, I am 33 and DH is 38 we have a lovely 8 yr old daughter and have been trying for 7 years to have baby # 2. Last cycle I new for certain it was my month but the caught up to me. I saw my doctor yesterday for a regular check and pregnancy test because it as weird this cycle and ofcourse it came back negative. I explained to her that I have stage 2 endo and that I had a laproscopy in 2015 to remove cycst on the left ovary and for some reason it always comes back. She said she wants to do a sonogram to see the size of cyst and go from there and decide wheter clomid would work for us.

Now the problem is that I heard clomid and endo is a bad mix as it makes it flare up more and the side effects can be horrendous but for some reason, I feel like I would rather risk it as I have waited so long and I feel like this is my shot. Ladies, please let me know your thoughts.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

First time responding to any threads. I've been lurking for a while. Got a BFP yesterday at 8DPO. Had a miscarriage Apr 12th so not sure how I feel about this. Current EDD, if things go well, is Jan 22. Originally it said Jan 19th, which kicked me in the heart. My dad's birthday is Jan 18th but he passed away almost 2 years ago. So, I'm kind of emotional on a couple different levels. Ugh!

Sending to everyone!

6 years ago

@ladybug - I'm sorry to hear about the endo. Clomid worked for getting lots of egg follicles but it thinned out my lining so much that even if the IUI worked, the baby would not be able to implant. After 3 cycles of clomid we tried Femara. I got pregnant on the first try! It didn't affect my lining at all and no scary side effects. Unfortunately I had a m/c at 6 weeks.
The next Femara cycle worked as well, and then had another M/c at 5 weeks.
I'm using frozen donor sperm so we decided to blame the sperm donor and not my body lol this is our first cycle trying with the new donor so I have high hopes! This TWW is for the birds tho...
I think if clomid is going to mess with your endo, then maybe talk to your DR. About Femara. It's amazing. And lower risk of multiples than with clomid.

6 years ago

@ladybug
Also, I'm from Long Island!

6 years ago

@madapanda first off welcome and congrats on your . I know it can be super stressful but I feel like that fact that your baby's EDD being your dad's birthday is a good sign and I can bet money that the baby will come on that day which will make it more special. Again and welcome

6 years ago

@mandapanda
Hey! Welcome! OMG congrats on your BFP!! No matter what every pregnancy is a good thing. Even tho I've had M/Cs I still have hope because I know it's possible to get pregnant! Just stay calm and be happy about your BFP... focus on the positive!

6 years ago

@jennie thank you for sharing your story I am having mixed feelings because part of me would not mind multiples but the other half is like maybe femara would work. The scary part is the MC percentage because of the endo. The doctor said I have a very thick lining which is good I guess but what the heck is clomid that can thin the lining IDK I am on the fence. I have a month to decide what I want. Oh and I have plenty of family in LI

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo