Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@ram that's so cool I always wanted to go to South Africa it is on my bucket list. For newbie's photo go click on her name and you will see a link on the left side that says HPT and you will see it.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

Congrats Newbie this is 100% a positive test :)

I am contemplating if I should test again on Saturday.

How is everyone feeling?
I am just super hungry today HAHA I feel like the caterpillar :D just gimme ALL the food

User Image

7 years ago

Ok I'm trying to keep track... who is going into trying for a February baby ( or late Jan) so when we make the new thread everyone is included. He's the OCD planner in me coming out lol

Jenelle

7 years ago

@newbie1411, congrats! I hope that's a sticky bean!

@Nelle5130, if everyone heads over to a new thread, I'll likely join even though my EDD is still in January (28th-ish).

When someone starts a new one (or if there's already a February one out there) someone can just say what it's called or share a link, so we can all easily meander over there in time.

BTW, I'm also in the US. Currently South Carolina.

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

I just have to keep up with everything that is going on. So much excitement and getting to know eachother.

@ladybugsmom - sorry to hear AF caught up with you but i see you have cycle buddies for february.

Wishing everyone .

@newbie on your .

For the ladies who are planning on trying temping, it's not as hard as you might think. I just set an alarm, i keep my thermometer under my pillow. I bought one on amazon and it links to my phone so it's just to put on the bluetooth and it records the temperature automatically and i dont have to get up and write it down or anything like that. Simple and done in about 2-3 mins. there are other cheaper thermometers you can use but this is the one i bought - BLT Smart Fertility Monitor (for iOS and Android) -

BTW I am from the Caribbean - Trinidad and Tobago.

7 years ago • Post starter

@kerrist yes it's unfortunate that I was caught by the but I do have my cycle buddies so I am looking forward to going through it again. I am currently on cycle day 2.

@nelle if you are starting a new thread be sure to add me or send me a link not sure how it works so I can't do it on my own lol. But I am on cycle day 2 so here to feb babies.. And yes we are neighbors woop woop heck if we get our maybe we can actually do mommie things together and the kids. I am so stoked

7 years ago

Thank you everyone, I am still cautious as I had a MC in Feb. I did not have many symptoms then and I was worried since I found out. This time I am down with flu and a very bad sore throat in years. In a way strong symptoms assures me. Hopefully this one sticks. I had two miscarriages in total and have a healthy 4 year old daughter. Hope she gets a sibling soon.

7 years ago

I see the positive too!!!

I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada.. its 415pm here :)

I'm 6dpo trying for baby #2... can't wait to start testing!!! Sooo excited

Mom to 11 month old Benjamin

7 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=822948

Did that work!?

Kerrist- you started all of this! I hope you follow with us! And soon we can all switch over to a pregnancy forum soon!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Nelle the link worked. I made my first post woop woop. Even though I may drop into this forum every once in awhile to see what everybody is up to. Here's to Feb 2018 babies

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo