Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hi 110114.

I took Clomid for one cycle only..the cycle that followed I decided not to take it because I had a very heavy flow when Af came..but it was on time..clomid did me very bad and I got scared. I decided to discontinue it even without asking my doc..that was a risk I know but I read that if you react badly to any medication ..better stop taking. I was yet to go and see my doc later this month.

Surprisingly i even conceived the month that followed. I didn't feel pregnant either so just keep the faith..you might get a soon.

6 years ago

Hi 11014,

I and dh tried to conceive naturally for 1 and half years. But nothing happened. Then my doc put me on clomid. After 3 cycles on clomid I was still not ovulating. Then my gynac suggested that I should reduce my weight for the clomid to work ( I am actually not overweight)
So I followed 1 month excercise regime and conceived on the 4th month on clomid. Unfortunately I miscarried on 10 weeks.
After the D&C I got my periods on 23rd April and conceived naturally this cycle.

My doc was very happy. The only difference between the 1 1/2 years and this cycle was that I did regular excercise even after the D&C and completely stopped having processed sugar in any form.

How many cycles have u been on clomid dear?
Hope you get your soon Hun. I understand how heartbreaking all this can be.

6 years ago

hey ladies just checking in on you gals. I don't have much to update other than the fact that I am still having intense boob pain. This morning when I woke up I was in agonizing pain and it wasn't just the boobs it was the nipples as well. They seemed to be getting worse as I had that pain since I o'd. I do have some slight cramping but other than that that's it. I did however go to have my ultrasound done today regular and transvaginal because my doctor wants to make sure I do not have any huge cysts before starting clomid. They wanted me to drink tones of water and I already had what I thought was a full bladder Nope! they wanted me to drink more. I drank so much of it ( 6 cups) that I started to feel sick and on top of that I could not stop peeing. I was going every 10 minutes literally for 2 hours. UGHHHHHHH

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Thanks for the help, Hopeful and Truth!

I was on clomid for five cycles. My OB joked that I would probably get pregnant this cycle, but he also said that when I started clomid. I think he just likes to be positive.

I would, obviously, be over the moon, but I'm trying to tamper my hopes. If I get too excited it makes the let down that much worse. I'm sure you all understand.

BUT, assuming AF shows herself at some point, it seems as if I'll be skipping February and heading right for a March baby.

Here's to hoping I don't have to worry about that pesky AF.

User Image

6 years ago

Hi ladies ,

@ladybug - I too hate the water drinking part of u/s . Sometimes when I am in office and want to pee badly, I think, it's perfect tym to take a u/s .. lol

I had my antenatal profile test today. They took 5 vials of blood ... absolutely scary. What was weird that they took a glucose challenge test. I have heard it's done only by 28 ,weeks

How are you ladies doing ?... How's thing working for u @nikolina and @truth ?

6 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Hope yea all doing well, and keeping positive, praying for more bfp's here soon!

@Hopeful, how are you hun? How you feeling and how far are you now? Im 18dpo today, and going for bloods today, not sure what tests they will do, my doctor just made appointment for me with nurse for tests. I done test this morning and it was darker than controle line, so relived to see that progression. So far everything has been good, no spotting, feeling like crap lol if all well we going for first ultrasound next thu or friday, hoping to see lil bubs heartbeat, I will be 6w2d.
So confusing when they doing all these tests, but you know you are in good hands and they want to make sure that you and lil bub are doing great!

Lods lods baby dust to all ladies, hope yea all doing well, lods bd if fertile week, and if 2ww praying bfp soon

6 years ago

@nikolina I am doing well. I don't really have much of an update rather that my boobs and nipples hurting still. I am due for AF on Wednesday and they still hurt. And the crazy thing is that my nipples feel the same as when I used to nurse my daughter. They like sting and tingle right on the nipple and under the areola and then when i press on it the stinging intensified. Very strange. my cm has been creamy but since I haven't been checking for cm any other cycle I'm not sure if that would be a symptom. Also my lower back has been killing me but I always get back pain so I'm going to rule that one out as well. I started cramping late last night they were like dull aches not terrible like AF but it alternates btwn my mid section and my right side which is where in o'd. That's all I have for now oh and I'm 14 dpo.bso that this is it.

6 years ago

@Ladybugmum, I hope all your symptoms are cos of bfp hun! When are you thinking of testing? I had v bad af cramps, and still have it on off, but if feels exactly like af is on d way. Amd nipples hurting is one of the signs too, mine sore one day and noth other day, the same with nausea, its gone now, freaked out at the start, but doctor explained to me that its my body is adjusting to hormones and its totally normal for symptoms to come and go. I really hope im right, but I have a good feeling about you hun!

6 years ago

@ladybugsmum, so funny you mentioned right side cramping and dull aches, I have them all the time since bfp, bit worrying about ectopic, but defo one of the big symptoms for me!

6 years ago

@nikolina I hope your right. I am trying to wait until I officially miss my period which is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. If it doesn't come by Friday I will test. Only because last month I literally had every symptom and I ended it up with AF. Even now as I'm typing my nipples are stinging and tingly. I hope this is finally my month.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo