Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@Rampokker yea its hard to go true mc, your life changes on day and you are happy and excited, and then one day all that been taken away. My doctor tould me that its nothing I done wrong, its just wasnt right, and that it dont mean I wont have healthy pregnancy after. I had two early mc before I had my son, and I was so worried about everything, but he is so healthy amd strong lil man! Just have to be positive!

7 years ago

One day late today and no symptoms whatsoever... no AF signs, no pregnancy signs...

Honestly I am starting to get scared that I am developping irregular cycles lately.

March to April was 28 days
February to March was 31 days
January to February was 39 days

Does anyone have any idea how I can try to stabilize that?
I just started prenatals this month - heard this will help.
Anything else that is prescription free?

Thank you

User Image

7 years ago

@annarochester sorry to hear that your cycles started acting up... my one always been 28 days, but before I remember since we started ttc they started be longer as well, maybe hormones? I heard Vitex is great for regulate cycles and great for fertility and hormones. There is lods of different types, tee, tablets and liquid drops. T its worth to try. I found parental vitamins made my sycle bit few days longer, but could be just me. I started taking them this cycle too, so will c how long this one gona be. Have you taken test yet? Maybe is reason y af is late?

7 years ago

The is coming... I just know it. again this morning at 12dpo. I just know I'm out! She is due to arrive Saturday but I'm just not feeling it. Maybe we will try iui this next cycle and then be done for a while. That's if I don't have to travel 2 hours for it. Ugh... just a crummy feeling day!

Glad for all the new ladies and that we still have lots of people in the beginning stages to keep going with

Jenelle

7 years ago

Ok so a bit of background...

I am 28 and stopped the pill years ago.
After a while my cycles were always 28 days, always.
I do not know what is up these past months.
When I had the really long one I went to my Obgyn and she said everything is fine I am probably just stressed out.
All the tests (last time I tested was a couple days ago) were negative so I am not sure but I don't feel like a BFP awaits (if that makes any sense).
I think I will wait a couple more days and if I still don't see AF I will test again or head to the doc... undecided

So Vitex? I will look into it.
I know there is a lot of stuff out there just asking what is recommended :)

User Image

7 years ago

@Nelle dont count yourself out until af has shown. You might had implanted laiter, and 12 dpo is still early hun! I have fx for you! And bfp symptoms feels just like af is coming! So you still in and hopefully we hear great news and bfp on our way!
@Annarochester yea could be due stress as well. Or you might had o laiter, that would make your cycle bit longer too. Wait a couple of days and test again, hoping for good news!
I havent used Vitex myself,but read so many great reviews, I might try that next cycle, and see wha is all about! This month parental vitamins and evening primerose until o!

7 years ago

Hi everyone,

I see you are all doing well. Welcome to all the new ladies and to all.

@ anna - i agree with trying vitex. My OBGYN recommended it for me to help stablize my cycles. It did help. I took one a day and it greatly reduced the cycle and made them very regular. Wonder drug i tell you. I hope it works for you if you try it.

@ nelle - that you are not out. You did everything i can't see how you can be out. I am still holding out hope for you and praying you get your .

You know i am a bit scared - but trying to stay calm. I am planning on telling my mum over the weekend. Still haven't told DH anything - which is hard keeping it from him but soon. I want to make sure everything is A OK.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!

I'm 11 months PP and still nursing my son twice a day. The last 3 periods have been irregular.. but I've taken
An ovulation test and I know I ovulated Apr 28th (CD 22). I'm 4dpo today and reeeally hoping for a bfp next week! I'm worried that my late ovulation will leave me with a short lp.. or that nursing may mess things up. I'm just pumped that I ovulated (1st time PP)!

Wish me luck

Mom to 11 month old Benjamin

7 years ago

@kerrist Congratulations wow, I dont know how you are keeping that from your hubby, that would kill me lol but I understand where you coming from, but all is gona be ok and sending you super sticky vibes!

7 years ago

Well ladies I have an update. I woke up this morning still spotting but same as prior blush pink and only when wiped. So technically I am officially 2 days late. I just went to the bathroom because I have peeing evey 5 minutes but I am chucking it up to the fact that I had a small coffee and water on the way to work and guess what the spotting is completely gone. DH and I are trying so hard not to jinx anything by talking about it so we are both secretly thinking this may be it . I even stuck tissue up there to see if there was anymore pink and nope. I don't think I am going to test because I am scared to see the so I will wait until my OB appointment on Tuesday hopefully I get good news.

@nikolina I hope your right about this being my month I would be so overjoyed as me and DH have been trying for 6 years ( unexplained infertility). I also read that spotting in early pregnancy is a good sign I am just praying that the stays away and I get my .

@rampokker please do not count yourself out yet until you see the . I know it's hard to do but trust me there is always a chance that you are. Remember just a few days ago I though I was caught by the but then it never turned into a normal flow like it always does so I am for you and let me know of any updates.

@annarochester don't put yourself out yet I don't really have any symptoms either other than frequent bathroom trips and sore bb's but not like before. Everyone's pg is different and who knows maybe you would be one of the lucky ones that get your and can officially say you smooth sailed through your pregnancy because you weren't sick or had any symptoms. . We are here to support you and be there through this waiting game whether you get your or not.

@nelle I know it's hard to wait but I have a feeling that this is your month :) Also, plenty of people don't get there at 12 dpo and some don't get it until heck 16-21 dpo so try and remain positive ( I know it's hard) and if you feel like it's to much to bare, drop in with us and let us help you get through it. To cheer you up I am sending virtual hugs and .

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo