Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone,

Sounds like things are getting really exciting now. Have fun on vacation smartbaby and nelle.

So just an update - I was supposed to have o'd yesterday and but all accounts I thought I did, intense ovary pains, and dark opk. But I took my temp this morning and I got a 97.45 at about 5 am. But since I am still on vacay I went back to sleep and got up about 9 am and took my temp again. This time it was 97.92.

I don't know what to think. I am just going with the earlier temp. The thing is I travel tomorrow so today is the last day with my husband and he hates having sex the last day we are together....sigh. I can only pray all the bd'ing we did my egg will get fertilized.

Have to stay hopeful in all this.

to all the ladies testing. Try to stay positive till at least 10 dpo I know it's hard. .

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Kerrist..i am sure the egg has already been caught by now. Just have goodbye sex with DH and forget about the egg and the sperm meeting hehehe.. They have already met.

Today I have noticeable symptoms and I can't hold it. Mild cramping, backache and sore nipples. I don't know what to think anymore. AF is due on Sunday or Monday.

to everyone.

7 years ago

Thanks truth. I needed that. Paranoia tends to step in very early with me. Lol.

I am getting very excited for u. Sore nipples is a good thing.

I'm excited for you girls too! I don't think I have ever looked forward to cramping backaches bleeding gums and sore boobs like I have the past few months! Are we all nuts?!?! Lol!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Hi Everyone,

This is our first month trying and using the OPK test strips. Im 38 and my husbad is 37 so I am guessing it may take us a while? I'm 4DPO and so far no symptoms. Perhaps some mild dull cramping but I've had that another month that I thought I was pregnant and I wasn't. I think because I was so certain that I was pregnant that month (we were not trying) and I had so many symptoms but ended up getting a negative test then my period right after , I'm being pretty cautious to think I may be pregnant again. If I did get pregnant this cycle, my baby would be due January 5 or 6 I believe.

Does anyone have very early synonyms?

7 years ago

Hello and Welcome Roxie! I did get early symptoms with my 1st. I had bleeding gums and sore boobs almost right away. I think that is how I knew even though there were other times when I though " this could be it" I still had doubt because I never got sore boobs or bleeding gums. Now I know that it isn't always the same for every pregnancy, but I feel those are my two red flags.

Update- I have not "O" yet... It is day 11 today and I have been known to O on day 12! I was hoping with the clomid that I would have done it around day 10 but I guess not. We will just continue BD every other day.

Here's my question... So lets say I OPK later today and get a smiley face. That would mean I should get another tomorrow and O tomorrow. I would then BD today (we would anyways with the every other day pattern) and then then tomorrow as well (making it 2 days in a row) or wait till Saturday, which would be the day after O... I am determined to get this right this month!

Hows everyone else feeling and where are you guys in the wait? Kerrist, I think you and Smartbaby are the farthest along in the wait...

Jenelle

7 years ago

I got my 1st blinky smiley face today...a couple days before I was expecting it...CD7...Let the BD'ing commence! lol

I was actually starting to think I was going to ovulate late because I was having so much cramping yesterday and I noticed some spotting...so close to the end of AF I was thinking she was coming back. But I guess my ovulation cramps are back.

@Nelle5130 - if you have the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test you should get at least 4 fertile days so 2 HIGHs (blinking smiley face) and 48hrs of PEAK (solid smiley face).

I am hoping for 6 days so I can BD on alternating days. So I'm hoping I get another blinky face tomorrow and Saturday and my solid comes on Sunday. I am using internet cheapies at night to try to predict what Clearblue is going to give me the next morning because Clearblue specifies using FMU.

7 years ago

I got my BFP! Super squinter at 8dpo and more visible at 9dpo. That's using FRER. Still barely visible on cheapie strips. I'll be due New Year's Day.
I posted my tests in the gallery if you want to go look.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

7 years ago

OH My !!!! @callmecrazy - I am super excited, the good news is starting to come in. Saw the image and that is definitely a line!!! whoohooo!!!! So happy for you and wishing you a . Love the positive vibes all around.

@Nelle - i would continue with the every other day so just not to wear yourself out. but it is entirely up to you on how you want to BD. There are several suggestions on the intercourse timing calculator (you can find it on this site). You could have a better chance maybe if you Bd on all the days you get a positive, but you know this is a luck and chance thing. Go for it - maximize your chances anyway you can.

Good luck to you and smartbaby as you guys approach the big O.

@Truth - have you tested yet? Any news?

So far i am 2 DPO - and no symptoms, which i think is good. I rather have no symptoms to spot than be driving myself crazy over every little thing that happens to my body. In any event, with my last pregnancy i had no symptoms at all save for sore nipples on 8dpo. So i am thinking if i get sore nipples, there is hope. So,
here is to sore nipples in the next coming weeks.

@callmecrazy - CONGRATS!!!! That's a great date

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo